Bordelands Legendary edition ultra HD support?

Hello everyone! Maybe it has already been done but I have not found an answer to this question: I saw that in the Bordelands handsome collection "for Xbox it is possible to upgrade to ultrahd versions. Also I ask you: apart from Bordelands 3, the other titles in the series have received any Xbox series X / S specific enhancements?

Excuse me for the First post, wrote wrong.

Hello everyone! Maybe it has already been done but I have not found an answer to this question: I saw that in the “Bordelands handsome collection” for Xbox it is possible to upgrade to ultrahd versions. Is this upgrade also available for the Legendary edition? Also I ask you: apart from Bordelands 3, have the other titles in the series received any improvements specific to the Xbox X / S series?

You should be able to download Ultra pack for Handsome Collection or whatever it is called from the store.

Only BL3 has native version for new consoles.

You can install the 4K/HD resources as a supplemental pack if you have Handsome Collection running on an XB1X/S. Note however that this does weird things to the glowing highlights on elemental weapons. I believe you should automatically get that if you play on XBSX/S? It shows up as a separate ‘dlc’ available for download/activation under “Manage Game” on original XB1, but it won’t work on that hardware.

The new consoles should give you the enhanced and optimized version of BL3 automatically through smart delivery, as GrzesPL said.