Borderlands 2 (+1 and TPS) PC active players - Also ask if you need help with achievements or challenges, we can help

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #1

So I don’t know if anyone who will see this played on TPS Xbox or were aware of the thread I created where everyone could add their Gamertags for online play.

This one here.

I recently got Borderlands 1 + 2 on PC (along with some other games so I thought, why not create a similar thread for PC).

Steam Name ;
Time Zone ;
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ;
Mic ;
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ;
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ;
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ;

So here’s my details for it.

Steam Name ; Tokesy97
Time Zone ; GMT
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Varies
Mic ; No
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; All
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; More or less anything
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; Will play with or without UCP - Own Borderlands 1, 2 and TPS.

By the way, if you find me here send me a message either here or on Steam before adding me or I might end up deleting it not knowing where the add request came from.

For convenience if anyone doesn’t know time zones by heart.

Looking For Co Op Players for BL2
Help plz much appriciated
Looking for a crew to play through the ENTIRE SERIES
Looking to play COOP, from the start
New PC player (XBOX veteran) looking for peeps who enjoy random shenanigans
Looking for players on steam to play with! BL2 / PC
Want to try something new
Avoid Community Patch; is it possible?
What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!
What did you do in BL2 during your most recent session?
Anyone want to play? Just got the game last night
New borderlands play through or just new friends to play with
[PORT] The real and complete melee Zer0 formula
(99 HellbornKriegers) #2

It’s fine. I think this thread was needed.

Steam name: xmngr
Time zone: GMT-3 (Chile time zone)
Frequent online times: unless I get a job, from 09:00 to 23:00, until the 1st quarter of March
Mic: yep
DLC: all campaign plus all HH and UVHM2
What I want?: have some fun, yet I can help on some quests as well
Other: spanish native speaker, fluent english level, 23yo and die-hard Krieg player. PLEASE, send me a message if you want to play, trade or anything

(Oozymrbunbun) #3

Steam name: oozymrbunbun
Time Zone; idk I live in the U.S. tho
Frequent time zones: Morning, even or late night
Mic; I had one but it broke, might get one soon
DLC; I have the GOTY edition, but im not sure if i have all the DLC
Online for: Digistruct peak, farming bosses.

(Epicham117) #4

Steam Name ; tehepicham
Time Zone ; EST (Ohio)
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; 3-4 pm on weekdays (will change on weekends and different seasons as my parents are divorced)
Mic ; yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; I got the GOTY edition
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; anything
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; I am 12 years old, but I am pretty mature, have an open sense of humour, and have a somewhat deep voice (from what people tell me) so you won’t have to deal with a squeaker. I am new to pc gaming, but I have playe BL2 on xbox 360. I am open to starting a new playthrough

(Gumbys Donkey) #5

Steam Name ; MBAILEY314
Time Zone ; Eastern
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; 5P-12A. Sporadic weekends
Mic ; Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ;
BL1 - 10 Brick(can’t find anyone to co-op!) most DLCs I believe
BL2 - 63 Krieg/52 Sal & all DLCs
TPS - 63 Wilhelm & all DLCs
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Anything, just not standing around in town or staring at menu!
Other information - Currently working on DLCs until I get to 72! Just enjoying the leveling process and finally getting into the DLCs and side missions!

(The quick and the dead) #6

Steam Name: Frightning_Lightning
Time Zone: Pacific
Frequent online times (in local timezones): Variable, but if I am on my computer, I will be logged into steam.
Mic: Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have): I have all characters and DLC sans purely cosmetic stuff.
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc): For now I’m still leveling my mains and will be for some time, eventually I think I’d enjoy farming, and boss fights the most.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional): I’m a very thorough and meticulous looter expect me to open just about every damn container in the area.

(JOIN ME ON MY PIG NOW) #7

(99 HellbornKriegers) #8

Thanks PH for the pin man :smiley:

(Kozdron) #9

I might be interested

(Zachary Weddle) #10

Steam Name: Goose of Steel
Time Zone: Central
Frequent online times: Evenings mostly. Graduating senior in college so that time is flexible.
Mic: Yes
DLC State: Have all DLCS, minus cosmetics for most characters.
What you want online: Leveling is my main concern right now, as I just moved from XBOX. I’ll enjoy farming, raiding, and just overall fun stuff in the game once I get to a comfortable spot.
Other information: 22 years of age. Apparently according to my friends I possess the insane ability to farm for long periods of time (never doing the 8 hour straight dashboard farm ever…again…). I played mainly Maya/Krieg (MELEE KRIEG WILL BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH SHINY STICK), but I express interest in other characters.

(Jakobs Public Relation) #11

Just a reminder, a lot of the forum members are on Discord too.

Get on and get gaming, we have a VIP Server after @Derch getting partnered with Discord.

[PORT] The real and complete melee Zer0 formula
(Vanwinklerk11) #12

Steam Name ; Bill Nye The Dank Meme Guy
Time Zone ; EST
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; mostly evenings
Mic ; yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; all DLCS besides headhunters but i do have the halloween one
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; new characters farming having fun so on
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; 16 years i can play this game all day if needed loved it since i picked it up I play salvador krieg axton and gaige mostly.

(Scridation, Leader of Otters, best in Funk's collection) #13

Steam name: you’re not thinking creatively (url is shiningpie)
Time zone: GMT
Frequent online times: very flexible, I usually stay up late which catches most US players
Mic: yes
DLC: keen for all
What I want?: just about anything. I have an OP Krieg and OP 8 Maya but other characters at a range of levels. Raid bosses, digi, story missions.
Other: English speaker, from England, 23 yrs, in love with Krieg

(Dmnick) #14

Steam Name ; Dmnick http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dmnick/
Time Zone ; GMT + 1
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; 9 AM- 23 PM
Mic ; Yes (also a TS3 server)
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; GOTY + ultimate vault hunter pack 2 (72 lvl unlock)
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Level farm (i am lvl 54), and quest Raiders of the last boss at TVHM, then switch to UVHM
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; 22 yo

I am online now, plz help :wink:

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #15

Just a quick request

Anyone who has posted your details here, if you see a PC gamer asking for co-op friends would you be able to direct them here.
It’s probably beneficial for everyone if we can all see a more or less comprehensive list rather than all have to scroll through multiple player threads.

(mattbibo) #16

Steam Name: beebsalicious
Time Zone: GMT/UTC +10 (Brisbane Aus.)
Frequent online times (in local timezones): mostly evenings and nights, but some mornings and middays
Mic: yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have): I have all DLC for BL@ and pre-sequel
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc): playthroughs either from scratch or other characters
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional): 22yo and love any character, prefer co-op as it’s more fun

(DeadEyeKozi) #17

Steam Name: DeadEyeKozi (http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/deadeyekozi)
Time Zone: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, GMT+10
Frequent online times (in local timezones): Available to play from 3:00pm-11:00pm Sunday-Thursday and 6:00am-1:00am Friday-Saturday.
Mic: Yes of course.
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have): I have the GOTY Edition
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc): Looking to play through a new character from the beginning. Still haven’t finished the campaign on my main character as the person I’m playing with (My cousin) isn’t available for most of the week.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional): 16, Turning 17 in November. Primarily looking to play Coop with some people :), My current characters are Zero (lvl25) and Maya (lvl7). So if we play I would make a different character. Also, I am happy to grind out all the side missions

(DeadEyeKozi) #18

Hey mate, Literally just realized you’re from Brisbane as well, Ill chuck you an add on steam as soon as I get home today or feel free to add me. Http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/deadeyekozi

(mattbibo) #19

hey man, just sent you an invite on steam

(Bobbycrouse11) #20

Steam Name ; GeneralDeath
Time Zone ; EST
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; (School time): Around 5PM-9PM (Weekends or breaks):Early as 7AM, later than 11PM
Mic ; No.
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; The only DLC I have is the Creature dome and Creature Slaughterdome
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; I would love it, if someone could power-level me up to level 50, because I am hugely under-leveled, because I’m in my first playthrough and I’m about to face the warrior, but I’m only level 25 :frowning:
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; I’d much perfer it, if you did the “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Genocide” way of powerleveling, because I still have the mission, but if you find a faster way, I’m all for it.

If you actually help me with this, I’d owe you a huge one, since I’m in a real tough bind here, where I’m at.