Borderlands 2 (+1 and TPS) PC active players - Also ask if you need help with achievements or challenges, we can help

(Scridation, Leader of Otters, best in Funk's collection) #21

Wait, you’re in your first playthrough? You don’t need to be level 50 to fight to the warrior in normal vault hunter mode. If you do you’ll sneeze and he’ll explode into dust. Do a few side quests if you feel under leveled. You won’t need to be 50 until you go into your third (ultimate) playthrough.

(99 HellbornKriegers) #22

He doesn’t have all DLCs yet

(Bobbycrouse11) #23

Okay. I’ll do some sidequests. Thanks for the advice.

(counterboy150) #24

Me and my friend are looking for people to play with and possibly raid with :slight_smile:
Steam Name ; Krieg // Gaige ( Yes, I know, we are original with our names.)
Time Zone ; Central europe
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Mostly from 16:00 to 23:00.
Mic ; Aye
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; All
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; A friendly guy to do stuff with
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; 19, Experienced with the easiest bosses and currently climbing op levels (op 5 atm)

(Kuhchung) #25

Guess I should post!
Steam Name ; kuhchung
Time Zone ; US Pacific
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; 7PM till sleep
Mic ; Yes
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; anything!
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ;

(bld1332) #26

Steam Name ; D4GuR
Time Zone ; Eastern Standard Time
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Constantly
Mic ; Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; All DLC
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Anything
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; Please no squeakers

(Anthony) #27

Steam Name ; Devour
Time Zone ; EST
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; after 5pm EST
Mic ; Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; Borderlands 2: all DLC’s
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Socialize
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; I had the game for years on console, just got it for steam and would like to play with people and get into it again as it was one of my favorite games.

(zocdefmek) #28

Steam Name: zocdefmek (Current visible name is RNGesus)
Time Zone: MST.
Frequent online times: Late nights after school every other week, ish.
Mic: Love to play Siren, groups of 3+ of them are so much fun.
DLC state: I own the GOTY Edition, so no Headhunters or level caps, yet.
What you want online for: I like playing through the game and its DLC’s, so full playthroughs are totally fine, I can blitz or do side missions.
Other information: Owned BL2 on 360 since release, have about 1300 hours into it, got it on PC a little while ago, and only have (At time of posting) 205 hours into it.

(xxdragonxx88) #29

Steam Name ; sGr | Dragoonski
Time Zone ;Mountain Time Zone
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; 6:00PM-10:00PM
Mic ;Yesish
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ;All
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ;Bosses and Good Loot
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; Pimpernel/harold gunzerker

(Beck) #30

Steam Name: Bek2k1
Time Zone: EST U.S.
Frequent online times (in local timezones): Evenings, Late Night
Mic: Yes
DLC state: All DLC’s
What you want online for: New playthroughs, chatting and having fun. The game is awesome to play with somebody who’s relaxed, chill, and has an open mind.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional): 31 yrs old

(Grog188) #31

Steam Name ; Grog189
Time Zone ; Central
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; 0000 - 0700 although will change later this month.
Mic ; Yes if needed
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Bosses and Farming mostly once I get max lvl again. Although helping others is never a bad thing.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; Age 28 Male.

(Vardemis) #32

Steam Name ; http://steamcommunity.com/id/vardemis
Time Zone ; GNM+1
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; In the evening 18:00-01:00 not every day, but fairly regular
Mic ; Razer Headset
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Whatever comes to mind.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; I have Maya and Salvador at OP8, other characters are Axton (55) and Krieg (52), Zer0 and Gaige are still on the todo list.

(Sighstone) #33

Steam Name ; sighstone
Time Zone ; Central, USA (CST)
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Always
Mic ; Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; All maps besides HHs.
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Anything and everything.
Other information - I’m 22, play extremely actively. I just picked up the game late last month. Currently have a lvl 20 Mech (NVHM), 29 Assassin (TVHM) , 51 Siren (UVHM), and 67 Gunzerker (UVHM). Let’s play!

I guess I might as well.

Steam Name ; Combolammas

Time Zone ; EET (UTC / GMT +2)

Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Varies a lot

Mic ; If needed. My headset is busted though and might make annoying noices if I don’t get its position right. Once I do it’s fine.

DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; Everything, except some skins and Contraband sky rocket

What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Almost anything and everything. I’m up for fresh playthroughs, OP playthroughs, fresh allegiance playthroughs (never tried that), party raiding, random mobbing, farming, Vermi spawning or even hide and seek.

Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; I’m 32. I main Zer0 (mostly sniper but I like all takes of him). I lost my progress recently because of platform change so my characters are at OP3 tops currently but I plan on getting back to OP8. My computer is old and freezes sometimes (once every few days) for a few seconds which will drop me offline momentarily so there is a chance I might drop from an online game because of that.

It’s not a big deal if you don’t but if your steamname is very different from your forum name I’d prefer a message here so I know who exactly I’m adding. Cheers.

(Blackdev) #35

I tried to get my friends to play this but no luck so I’m going outside my safe zone and asking ppl here

Steam Name ; Blackdev
Time Zone ; gmt +1 (Sweden)
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; mostly evenings depends if I have work or not
Mic ; Yes a crappy one
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) I got all 3 Borderlands games with dlc on PC except some skins (also got Borderlands 1 and Handsome Jack on xbox one)
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; I like to try out stuff. I have not played all of the DLCs becasue I wanted to play with some one else. most of my charcter are around lvl 50 BL1 and 2 and TPS I Only played through the story once.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; I’m 32 I dont mind your age as long as you are mature and social. You should be able to talk English or Swedish and be able to talk on mic. I’m not so mutch for min/max gaming. I like the social part more and want to play with ppl that enjoy this games just as mutch as I do
If you add me make sure to tell me that you find me here as I like my privacy or I might not respond to your request.

(Kokoman501) #36

Hey there, obviously I’m super late to the party ~ but gotta try (:

Steam Name : antonon243
Time Zone : GMT+3 (Israel)
Frequent times (local timezone) : Mostly at night after work… can go on till about 2am.
DLC state : Game of the year edition.
Male age 23 ~ looking for other mature players age doesn’t matter.
Looking for : Clear playthrough, nothing fancy, just wanna noob around with fun people as I played this game ages ago with Axton and now trying out Zer0.
I’m the type of person who will wonder around looking for loot and go for snipes or medium distanced combat ~ I love talking and listening so got a mic, fluent in English, decent in Russian and know Hebrew aswell, will follow people’s lead if they want to try harder difficulties/challenges… up for anything.

Add me up in steam if you feel like getting a fresh start on the game, don’t have much people there so I will probably figure out you added me from here.

Well ~ cya soon hopefully

My only character on this level is Axton who is not exactly my favorite VH but I’d get to progress him a bit. One of my Zero’s is 43 I think. I can also make a fresh character and I have several on different OP levels. I’ll add you later when I get home. I’m a finn, but I don’t speak swedish so english it is.

I’ll add you too. EDIT: Name not found on Steam.

I play short BL2 sets every now and then but longer co-op sessions are mainly possible for me on weekends.

(Idolatry) #38

Steam Name ;Idolatry
Time Zone ;eastern
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; after 1:00 eastern
Mic ;yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ;GOTY
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ;anything
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ;

(Lewismc8) #39

steam name PITBULL need help with uvhm

(Assassins never die!) #40

Steam Name: EGOIST_IC
Time Zone: Pacific
Frequent online times: evenings for weekdays, 10-12 am weekends
Mic: No
DLC state: GOTY version, VH2 and 2 HH packs
What you want online for: messing around and having fun killing things
Other information: Mainly play as Zer0, but I also have a Maya, Axton and Krieg at 72