Borderlands 2 (+1 and TPS) PC active players - Also ask if you need help with achievements or challenges, we can help

(Adrion54) #41

Steam Name : Adrion54
Time Zone : France (GMT+1)
Frequent online times : evenings all week long
Mic : yes
DLC state : all
What you want online for : I’ve started the whole game on PC at the beginning, currently Siren lvl53

(Gamergeek49) #42

Steam Name ; gamergeek49
Time Zone ; central
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; most days but not in evening
Mic ; no
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; I have borderlands 2 GOTY edition but not all the dlc’ just the main ones that came with the GOTY edition
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; farming and boss fights
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; 23 I’m usually online every day but evenings I have a bit reserved for a friend of mine who I chat with via skype and we have our own private borderlands 2 playthrough we do together I mostly play Zer0, axton or Gaige

(Soaky) #43

Steam name: Soaky
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101148553/
Time Zone: EST
Frequent online times: Pretty much whenever I’m awake. So varies significantly.
Mic: Yes
DLC State: I Have all the DLC.
What you want online for (Boss fights, Playthroughs, messing about, farming etc): I’m mostly looking for people to start a new play through of the game. Although I mostly just want people to play with so whatever is fine.
Other information - I’m 18, willing to play with or without UCP.

(Violentjames7) #44

I sent you a friend request my steam is YesSir_Tribez

(Bama Crimsontide) #45

steam name: Bama_crimsontide15
steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bama_crimsontide15
Time Zone: central
FOT: most of the day time
Mic: yes
DLC state: have the goty so all dlcs i have
Other: im new to bl2 on pc so im starting from scratch but on ps3 and ps4 im a seasoned vet on borderlands been playing them since 2012.

(F5 Water) #46

Steam Name: Water
Time Zone: PST
Freq. Online Times: Whenever I’m home.
DLC: All except for headhunters.
I want to powerlevel and farm for Norfleets.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #47

Whats up Water? I wondered who you were assuming you new me from here. :slight_smile:

edit: Here’s my Steam stuff…

Steam Name: Kurtdawg13
Time Zone: Pacific (California)
Frequent online times: Typically 4pm with lots of AFK moments throughout the evening tyipcally stopping around 11pm if I can hang…
DLC: Yes, all of them
Objective(s): Murder and Whimsy with everything in-between. :wink: RAID’s, Mobbing, Farming…
Things to be aware of: I don’t use the UCP and don’t want it in my game, thank you. :innocent:

(The Phant0m 0f Perfecti0n) #48

Posted there way back then and now posting here as well :wink:

Steam Name: Caridomati
Time Zone: GMT+3 (Moscow time)
Frequent online times (in local timezones): heavily dependent on a number of factors, but as I’m still addicted to playing the BL games, I usually launch a selected BL game (which is currently BL2) at least once a day
Mic: in stock, but used rarely
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have): all playable DLC packs installed
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc): after making it to the OP8 solo, I’m pretty sure my Zer0 can handle any in-game situation himself, but nevertheless I welcome chatting about the Borderlands games and anything related to it, as well as an opportunity to try spawning Vermi or OOO having more than 1 player in-game and to face tougher enemies throughout the DG Peak :smiley:
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional): no restrictions agewise - I’d like to see anyone on my friendlist as long as they are adequate and communicative and share my passion to the Borderlands universe :sunglasses: the only thing I find unacceptable is cheating of any kind (RO farming is not included) and I feel really bad for players ruining their BL gaming experience with this stuff. Thanks! :wink:

(CommanderDouchebag) #49

Guess i’ll post here aswell.

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/X4nKriegoR/
Time Zone: GMT+3 (Moscow)
Freq. online times: Varies
Mic: Yes, but meh one. It’s easyer to type for me.
DLC state: All, except cosmetic stuff.
What i want online for: Well, pretty much anything. Bosses, farming, platythroughs, et cetera; with or without UCP. Might back up you with D-peak grind. But don’t ask me for powerlevel (i don’t like it).
Other info: BL2 mains: Axton, Maya; TPS mains: Clappy, Jack.

Free to play (3 days) and sale on Steam
(Santa Söze) #50

Steam Name : Jefe
Time Zone : Pacific / GMT -7
Frequent online times : 10PM-12PM but can be wildly variable - I can be tough to pin down :confused:
Mic : yes - but I use text mostly
DLC state : everything
What you want online for : anything but NVHM/TVHM - mobs, farming, raids, Peak runs, Peak help. I’ve got many many toons at OP0, OP3, OP4, OP6 and OP8 - I’m best with Maya and Zer0 but I’ve got them all. Athena is the only TPS toon I’ll play. Can be convinced to play BL1 too, but not my forte.
Other information : not a UCP guy.

(Vetchcor) #51

Steam Name ; Vetchcor (had the wrong name before)
Time Zone ; CEST
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Morning, but mostly evening
Mic ; I have one, not the best but should work (I’m ok with text only)
DLC state ; Non but planing to buy the game of the year edition
What you want online for ; farming stuff for my sniper Zer0 or playthrough with everything other than Zer0

(lachlanlow309) #52

Steam name :Aono_tsukune309
Time zone : Asia/singapore
Frequent online times (in local timezones): mostly evening
Mic : none
DLC : All dlc
What you want online for : maxing out my mechromancer level

(20PnGEMmkpWiuTjq) #53

Steam Name ; WeeDerkaNaut (ritchierich757 if that doesn’t work, look for a dragon eye profile pic)
Time Zone ; CST
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; Monday-Friday 24/7ish, some weekends
Mic ; Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; All
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Siren is OP6, trying to get her to OP8 and geared, then level other characters and do raids on siren, willing to run different builds depending on team needs.
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ; 1200+ hours in the game, siren main, trying other builds for fun!

Steam Name ; InfamousNate
Time Zone ; EST
Frequent online times (in local timezones) ; M-F after 5pm, varies on weekends
Mic ; Yes
DLC state (as in, which characters or packs you have) ; All
What you want online for (Boss fights, playthroughs, messing about, farming etc) ; Pretty much all of the above
Other information - certain parties, age etc (optional) ;

New to the game, about a month or so. I do use the UCP for certain fixes but nothing game breaking imo. I can play with or without it. I’d love to find some people to team with. I’m fine with starting a new character, achievement runs, challenges, it doesn’t matter. I’m familiar with Gaige and Maya but don’t mind doing something different. Find me on Steam, solo is getting boring.

Steam Name : insertsnideremarks (or salt_peanuts)
Time Zone : EST
Frequent online times : After 8PM (local) on weekdays, some weekends
Mic : Yes, usually via discord
DLC state : All
What you want online for : Mostly gearing Sal with OP8 gears; up for anything but I haven’t done most of the raids; started a playthrough with Maya recently
Other information : Primarily uses FotF with Sal, but have other shields to use as well