Borderlands 2 & 3 Item Database

Great start!

I have some feature ideas but seeing as I’m working and on my phone I’ll add them when I get to a pc.

1 Like

Thanks man looking forward to those ideas.

2 Likes

Small update today.

• Improved Mobile Landscape Mode
  • Fixed a Bug on the Weapon pages. (Some Weapons were opening a new tab)
    *Added Back Button at the bottom of every Page. Thanks to GrzesPL. Sorry mate didn’t find a suitable place at the Top of the Page.
3 Likes

Thats ok :slight_smile:

Also it would be cool if the Source info was visible in the overall table, not only in item details.

BTW. easiest Switch combination for One Punch is lever x2 and valve. So in your numbers: 5-5-4

1 Like

Thanks mate on the tip with the One Pump Chump.
And about the Source Info thing:
I am trying to figure that out at the moment. The Problem is that it is a multi reference database entry (1 weapon can have multiple loot sources). If I figured that out i could also add The Weapons elements to the Database.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be helpful, but it could wait. Also on Nov 21st when the Maliwan Takedown DLC will be released, they may add loot sources to most or all world drops.

1 Like

Bit late on this. Some things I think would be nice…

1. perhaps a stand alone program
  2. option to check off items found (for us horders)
  3. ability to upload save to have all items on character and in bank put in for easier comparison with new ones found (would also check off as found)

I had a few more but i forgot over the week lol.

2 Likes

First of all thanks for the ideas. It’s always helpful to have different minded people pitch in ideas that I didn’t think of.
Had some thinking to do about it but here is my answer:

1. Stand-alone Program:
    In the future, I’ll get into “Progressive Web Apps”. It’s the Website but you can use it offline like a program (or app on your phone). Probably not this year, more likely next year.

2. (and 3) Easily updatable Check List:
    I won’t bore you with the details but it would be way too hard to implement.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think you need the Gear list accessible online on the website.
    What do you think about a downloadable gear list (.pdf)? In the PDF reader, you could check off the items.
    It wouldn’t be too hard to implement for me.
    I just have to check if you can CTRL multi-select fields in a .pdf so you can easily check multiple weapons of at once. And when I update the .pdf I just add new pages so you can keep your old pdf and add the new pages at the bottom.
    Do you think a downloadable .pdf is a decent compromise?

2 Likes

wow I am blown away

1 Like

One thing that is missing that would make me use this is information on possible gun parts for each gun.

1 Like

I am planing to do that in the future. (Probably December)
I already have it on Grenade Mods, Class Mods and Artifacts.
Next up are Shields and Weapons last. Need a better understanding how Parts/ Prefixes work in Borderlands 3 compared to BL2.
If you already have a source where all that information is compiled please share it with me that will speed up the process.

2 Likes

great work. bookmarked.

2 Likes

Some parts can’t roll on certain legendaries so you have to go through a painstaking process of finding a large enough sample size of each legendary to be able to tell what can and can’t.

1 Like

Thats a very good resource thanks mate.

1 Like

I have a google doc with the list but that is yet another things to work with. Having everything under one room is simply better but I understand difficulty/time of implimentation.

Yes having everything at one location would be awesome and that’s my goal. I will implement something with gear prefixes in the future I just need to find the right time slot to do so.

1 Like

New update today!
Improvements to the Navigation:

• Now you can directly go to the Database you wanned to go all along.

• Removed Builds because it wasn’t finished (Wasn’t happy with the Quality of the Presentation)

Finished the shiny new Discord server for the Website.
Here a link if you wanna join: https://discordapp.com/invite/q6TJmdB
Contains:

• direct influence on website features and more
  • Coming website features & tools
  • Borderlands news & shift codes
  • Likeminded Vault Hunters
3 Likes

My Laptop finally came back from repair and I could update the Loot Source Locations of every item in Borderlands 3.
Also made a Front-end Loot Source Change for more Information with less wasted space.
I also added an Artifact Type Filter / Sort Option.
Enjoy :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Added all 19 new Items from last weeks update:
11 Weapons
4 Shields
4 Class Mods
But I still need to find the items so I can make screenshots. So if you have them on PC and can borrow me the item that that would be a great help.

1 Like

Great site. This maybe too big of a request, but I can dream (and inspire others) can’t I? But I think it would be awesome if you made a video for as many of these weapons as you can equipped on say a profile without bonuses on a level 50 character that has no skill points allocated unloading a clip on the Target Dummy or some easily recreated enemy encounter to see the weapon effects and fire rate.