Borderlands 2 Alphabet Game!

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #2875

Scramble. A cool thing actually, sometimes the bosses kill Wolf and you no longer can apply Laser Guided. This skill saves you from this kind of situation. :slight_smile:

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #2876

“Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.” - Hunter Hellquist, and my favorite episode of This Just In.

(Carlton Slayer) #2877

Undah Da Sea, an Axton skin that can be unlocked in the main game from no special source…

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #2878

I knew I saw that info on here… Somewhere! BDL community is really the best!

Verdant Violence Maya skin.

MayaVerdantViolence

( [master] of com[bate]) #2879

This game sure has legs. We’ve managed a good year plus, but this is my official tap-out. Why now? Because I have a TON of W’s…but not much else.

Without further ado :

W - Wind sock

To @ZER01782 : you are awesome! The End.

(Carlton Slayer) #2880

For ‘X’ I’m going with something that’s hard to capture but: the X shaped scar on Brick’s arm and the ‘x’ cross out on the button on his jacket (best seen while he leans on Mordecai after you finish off the Warrior and Jack). Now, do we have any 'Y’s? :sunglasses:

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #2881

What about the Yellow Jacket?

In all seriousness, You. Will. Die. The original mission to kill Crawmerax the Invincible. A couple people put forward the Terry mission, but the original has not been used yet.

(TX383) #2882

Zapper - Technically an “Orc Zapper.”

( [master] of com[bate]) #2883

Sorry, dupe :

I’ve officially retired from the game but I can still police it! :stuck_out_tongue:

(TX383) #2884

I’m glad somebody is. This one could color outside the lines pretty easily. :sunglasses:
I searched the thread and found only the Mar 17 post - The completionist in me is vexed - I know there’s a graffiti maybe with Z? Gonna go look a bit.

(TX383) #2885

Z - “Zombies Eat Brains” Three Horns Valley graffiti but I think I’ve seen elsewhere.

Zombie%20G

( [master] of com[bate]) #2886

Great find! I’ll delete my entry.

(Rhort) #2887

Accuracy - it’s overrated anyway.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #2888

Bombs Away : Trophy (PS4) for completing the Toil and trouble mission.

(LOOK OUT! BADASS LOADER) #2889

Carson. The guy who stole the loot mordecai won from moxxis underdome.

(LOOK OUT! BADASS LOADER) #2890

Dam top or dam interior. Name of the songs in the borderlands 2 soundtrack, and the places in the game.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #2891

Electricity! - Jack (referring to shock bloodwing)

keep the entries coming. :wink::wink:

(TX383) #2892

F - Fanboat or Fan Boat

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #2893

G - Gwen’s Head

(LOOK OUT! BADASS LOADER) #2894

Haiku? This is probably taken.