Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC NOW AVAILABLE

This DLC is FREE until July 8th!

Download now!

Bridge the gap between Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 3 with this BRAND NEW DLC for Borderlands 2!

Sanctuary is under siege, the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora. Battle new bosses, explore new areas, collect new loot (including an entirely new tier beyond Legendary), and join up with Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a deranged villain hell-bent on ruling the planet.

NEW:

LOOT TIER: Legendary weapons are lovely and all, but now there’s an even rarer and more powerful tier in town: Effervescent. This tier features high stats, special effects, and some entrancing rainbow textures.

WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT: With a new top loot tier comes new top loot, including super rare named firearms like a shotgun that fires…well, let’s just say there are ponies and rainbows and explosions.

CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: Each of the six Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters gets a new head and skin, while the two vehicle types receive three new skins apiece. Stylin’!

ENEMIES AND BOSSES: The toxic gas seems to be doing strange things to Pandora’s bandit and beast populations, mutating them into deadly “Infected” forms. Expect exploding plant monsters, ferocious boss battles, and a new Raid Boss!

AREAS: Shoot and loot your way through previously unexplored Pandoran locales, including the wreckage of a familiar space station and at least one forbidden research lab.

LEVEL CAP: Pursue the new level cap of 80 (up from 72) and challenge yourself to achieve the two new Overpowered Levels, accessible via Digistruct Peak.

Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary is the fifth campaign DLC for Borderlands 2. A copy of Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is required to play it.

6 Likes

The hype train is too real!!!1

1 Like

Not on PS store, but the update still took away my OP levels.

Why not for PS3?

2 Likes

So I have an issue. I went to go do the Shooting The Moon Story quest. I finished the quest then went back to the burrows without turning in the mission. There is no way to get back to the Hyperion Fallen that I can find and I now cannot progress in the story. Send Help.

Yeah I downloaded from ps store before I posted this.

Seams like the dlc can´t be downloaded if you only have a disc version…

TAAAALLLLOOOOOONNNNN!!!

3 Likes

I downloaded the DLC but when I open my game, I have no new quests. How do I start the DLC?

Have you gone to the Fast Travel Station to look for the new location?

Yes I have and nothing new is there.

Hm…
I’d try closing and relaunching the game. Also verifying the download actually completed.
If that doesn’t work, I’d recommend opening a support ticket with Gearbox.

1 Like

Ive got the disk version and it let me download and play. Just having troubles forming party with friends.

Once I’m done leveling all my characters in BL1 on the PS4 I’m all over this!

This is awesome. Time to get the crew up to level 80 in BL2.

A little side note here, I like how all the DLC map locations, not just for the new one, are now grouped together in a cleaner and more obvious way on the Fast Travel menu. :+1:

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in finding new echo logs, I found one pertaining to Zane in the small alcove area near beginning of Dahl Abandon area. Was outside of the “tree house”.

Please post if you find any other logs. I really want to listen to them thanks :grinning:

made a topic in hopes to compile the echo logs found in the Commander Lilith DLC here

So I updated my borderlands 2 and downloaded the new dlc, love it so far, but for some reason my badass rank was set to 0 with my progression with challenges still there and my cosmetics got wiped as well. Is there a way to fix this or will I just have to live with it?

A post was merged into an existing topic: New DLC digital only?