Borderlands 2: Community Day Heads And Skins Codes (Axton!)

OK, I’m going to be wet blanket grumpy old guy.
Would love to get more codes for something other than golden keys. In the thousand or so GKs I’ve cashed I think I’ve used the weapon found like twice, shields about 8 times, and relic once. I just usually have better gear I’ve found or farmed.
Skins and stuff is nicer. And one of the few things I liked about TPS was getting unique weapons with GKs.
All in all I was excited when I found out about GKs, but over time became uninterested, I’m always sitting around 230 cuz I only use 'em when I’m bored and want to see if anything might possibly be good.
–RoA

I had zero keys before the code. I have exactly 100 now, when I look online. I suspect that it has something to do with the authentication issue but I can’t figure out how to logout/re-login to Shift in-game. It’s a pickle!

DO NOT SAY P-CKL-!!! You might remind one of the devs of that TPS character and make him or her say Hey, you know who we forgot to put in? We have some time, lets add him! and no-one wants that…
–RoA

3 Likes

All I got is “This SHiFT code has expired” message…

Getting a purple weapon, no matter the parts, in early game helps a lot. You get a level 7 purple coach gun, you’re good to go for awhile. They can be very helpful. More so in TPS as they can be Grinder fodder. If you’re just looking to somewhat quickly level a character, GK’s are invaluable imo

I understand what you’re saying, but I’ve always had the good fortune or farming tenacity to get what I need without it. Early game you can get a DPUH with an hours effort (less if fortunate), the vendors often have good snipers, and as soon as you’re through Frostburn you can get a Hellfire pretty easily, which takes you many levels.

Keys just never been a thing for me.
–RoA

There’s a couple of things that could be. I would recommend contacting the support folks who would be in a better position to help you out, since they can check more things behind the scenes. You can find them through this page by selecting the version of the game you have, then clicking on the support link on the following page:

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you were to say, idk, accidentally level yourself to 57 before switching from TVH to UVH, a golden key or 10 will change your life.

2 Likes

That’s why i said if you’re trying to level quickly. Especially for COM’s, shields, grenade mods, and relics. Hard to find any of those over green in the first playthrough. I play for endgame so that’s when i like to do all my farming.

I redeemed my 100 key code on the xbox 360 but didn’t find these keys to be in the handsome collection for Xbox One. Is there a way i can get the keys on there as well?

Unfortunately, no. The XBox ecosystem treats the 360 and HC versions as completely separate games (which is why you have to do the whole upload/download save transfer, and can only do it one way.) However, the shift codes are tied to your shift account, and can only be redeemed once per account.

Done! Thank you!

Same here sadly…

Maya’s Community Day head and skin and 5 Golden Keys: 5B3BJ-XZWFW-T3KRZ-JBJTB-6WST9

7 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

Omnomnom.
Appreciated.

The Maya code was hidden on the cover art by the way, on the weapons.

8 Likes

Says it’s expired for me😢

1 Like

The 100 Golden Keys code? Will edit the OP then since multiple people have now said it’s expired.

1 Like

Yeah and the code for 25 keys I seen released on the same day straight said unavailable for my account and thinking I’d delete my save data since it’s saved in the cloud and resync it resulted in losing all the keys I had before (not complaining to you more of a heads up)
Kinda disappointed but oh well my fault I guess

1 Like