Borderlands 2: Community Day Heads And Skins Codes

(Turbo_RB20) #22

Thank you very much. There’s a lot of people that will be happy lol.

1 Like
(Paganfire) #23

Thanks for the code! I couldn’t get the shift menu to load in BL2 in order to put the code in. It was telling me it was waiting for a connection? The website worked great though and I was able to apply it there. Can’t wait for BL1 re-release and BL3!!!

3 Likes
(AlwaysASiren) #24

I had been trying since you posted it. Lol. It finally worked on the Xbox one!

1 Like
(Compulsive Reloader) #25

I had to quit and relaunch BL2 on my xbox for it to update. But they’re there now, thanks!
Can’t seem to link my PS4 account to my Shift account though, odd.
edit: Hm, same with Steam. Went through the “link platform” exercise with Sony and Steam and it’s not reflected on the Shift link page.
Pasting the code in the Mac Steam version worked though.
Still need to try on my PS4 but the controller is way over there and I have 20 pounds of cats on my lap right now.
–RoA

1 Like
(jelmerjt) #26

Zer0’s Community Day head and skin and 5 Golden Keys: 53KBB-KXXRC-RZ66Z-WFJBB-WSRZ3

9 Likes
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #27

The redemption message just says skin. Can you confirm whether it’s the head as well?

(jelmerjt) #28

The Sal code gave me his head and skin I confirmed in game. Don’t have a Zer0 but you probably get the head too.

(POOR IMPULSE CONTROL) #29

Thank you very much indeed !

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #30

Oh ok - didn’t think to check for the head when I put Sal’s skin on. I’ll have to check both tonight. Thanks!

(Hyperion Numba Wan - Accept No Substitute!) #31

Was not aware they came with heads as well.

Well crap… I found out myself for the first time.

What is the limit of golden keys in BL2? I had 150 before PAX, then I redeemed four codes (5+100+5+5). Today I launch the game and I still have 150. So I tried to use some and now I have 148. WTF?

(band) #33

Apparently you can’t have more than 255(it’s some number in the mid 200s) in your active reserve, so the remaining keys are queued up in your reserve. Once you have enough space in your active reserve, the next chunk of queued keys will slot into your active reserve.

Here’s where I got this info, just read this yesterday.

Going off what you said and the example in the support article, it looks like you should be getting that 100 pack added to your active reserve, not sure what’s going on there.

1 Like
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #34

As I mentioned to someone else yesterday, exactly when the number of keys displayed in-game gets updated to reflect your ‘queued’ keys is a bit flaky. But those keys are there, and the displayed total will change back up at some point.

2 Likes
(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #35

this is what it says when i redeeem it

Developer Trailer Hidden SHiFT Code!
MARCH 29, 2019
Not even the power of moving pictures can stop you in your quest for more information! As a reward for your tenacity, you have been granted Zer0’s Community Day skin and 5 Golden Keys!

now my question is where in the developer trailer is the shift codes hidden?

1 Like
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #36

The text for each segment appears on the text slides that are interspersed with the rest of the footage. They’re easy to miss though!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #37

I have to check the trailer again.

Also VH can we have a Borderlands 3 category already. :wink::wink:

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #38

It’s in the pipeline, but it’s beyond my pay grade to do it!

(Hyperion Numba Wan - Accept No Substitute!) #39

You have a pay grade?

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #40

Yup. Right there beside the word “Volunteer” where it says “Zero”!

8 Likes
(Almost a god) #41

says some rubbish about the platform not being connected with the pen and i have never heard anything like his or how to fix it