Borderlands 2 DLC content questions?

Regarding the borderlands 2 download content can you play anytime as long as you are a high enough level. I’m currently level 67, which download content would offer the best weapons. Even at being such a high-level Marcus does not offer decent weapons.

Does the borderlands 2 DLC content have anything to do with the main storyline (like the 1st game did).

All DLC’s have separate storylines that you can play without completeing the main story. They refer to the main story in dialogue, so there are some spoilers here and there. That’s obviously not a problem in your case, since you’re at lvl 67. They all contain really great guns and gear, so you should definetly do them all to get your hands on those items.

Examples:
Pirate dlc - Pimpernel (sniper) and Sandhawk (SMG) are both quest rewards and are the best of their types. One of the raid bosses, Hyperius, has a chance to drop the Norfleet (Launcher)

Torgue dlc - Farm Torgue tokens and then farm the Torgue vending machines for a DPUH (Pistol)

Hammerlock dlc - Chance to get the Rough Rider (shield) and the raid boss, Voracidous, has a chance to drop the Interfacer (shotgun)

Tiny Tina dlc - Antagonist and Blockade (both shields) and Grog Nozzle (pistol)

The Headhunter packs also offer some easy farming for legendaries, but those are random.

Apart from all those items, which are all considered as top gear, there’s also a lot of fun in the storylines. I probably missed some of the items, but those items alone makes it all worth the effort.

Thanks I gave some a run through last night just surprised that Marcus inventory is s crappy compared to DLC

Marcus is a greedy person, so he doesn’t sell the good stuff. :smile:

3 Likes

Do you help people power level? I am trying to power level Borderlands TPS

Tiny Tina DLC also offers the best farming area for the Bee shield, as well as the Handsome Sorcerer. Sorc has the same drop table as the Warrior (iirc), so he’s a great option for Conference Call tries.

If anyone could help me power level Borderlands TPS. Help is much appreciated.

I rarely play co-op, so I’m not gonna be able to help you out at this point. Post in the section for matching platform, and you’ll be able to get someone to help you.

Also try here for TPS

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/c/borderlands-the-pre-sequel

If you could purchase very good equipment from the main game vending machines, there would be less incentive to purchase the various DLC. And GBX being a business wants you to purchase DLC, since it means more money for GBX. Also, the various DLCs are fun although I personally found the Sir Hammerlock DLC the least fun of the 4 story-based DLCs despite the fact that it contains the Twister, Interfacer, Yellow Jacket and Rough Rider. Lastly, I recommend purchasing the How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day Headhunter Pack if you don’t already have it. The Loot Train is a good source of a variety of Legendary, Pearlescent and E-tech items and Mr. Tinder Snowflake isn’t difficult to kill.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

I am level 67 did Marcus DLC and nothing but ■■■■■■ weapons.

You need to farm the Loot Train to have a good chance to get decent Legendary, Pearlescent and E-tech items. That means summoning and killing Mr. Tinder Snowflake repeatedly. On OP8, it takes me approximately 3 minutes to complete a farming run on average. The Loot Train is also the best source for Legendary Grenade mods, since it always contains 4 Grenade mods.

Could you help me power level borderlands TPS

Sorry, but I don’t have BL: TPS anymore. I bought it when it first came out, but just couldn’t get into the game. I just play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. I will eventually get an Xbox One and THC and transfer my existing Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 characters and items over to THC on Xbox One. Unfortunately, that won’t be for awhile.

Thanks anyway

hi, does anyone know how i can buy the borderlands 2 dlc content for the psvita, i already have the game i just want to buy the dlc content because i just really want kreig!!! pls help :sob: