Borderlands 2 favorite quotes

Heyooo!

I’ve been getting back into the game heavily and I’m going through all the stories. Hearing the quotes as I play through again is still funny. So I thought it’d be fun to make a thread of your favorite quotes. And no worries if you can’t remember verbatim, just look it up and post it.

Beacause…Reasons!!!

1 Like

Deploying Nuclear Solution.

3 Likes

Wait a minute…these aren’t chocolate chip cookies…these are oatmeal raisin cookies!!!

1 Like

Have you seen me? I look like a fist with hair stapled to it.

I’ll slice off your eyelids so you can watch the end.

Thank you for riding the Psycho Express, Toot-toot! All aboard, I’ll be collecting your tickets, we have beverages in the DINING CAR!!!

1 Like

Oh, I wanna use 'em both!

No matter how many great quotes there are that one will forever be my favorite. Hearing Gaige say that for the first time right after I had said the exact same thing was fantastic.

1 Like

The moral is: you’re a total bitch!

Jack has some of the best dialogue delivery i have ever heard, period. And i think this just about squeezes it as my favorite quote.

Still makes me laugh to this day :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s not Borderlands 2 but, i feel it’s probably the best quote in all the franchise.

Anything Knoxx says. Every single one of his dialog options are better than everything else i have heard in all 4 games (including tales).

3 Likes

this ^…and Shank…and the Engorge ad

2 Likes

“I wonder if I plant you in the ground, if you’ll grow taller?”

“Bring me a bucket, and I’ll show you a bucket!”

“My pecs have pecs!”

1 Like

/Thread

(If I have to choose one? NIPPLE SALADS!)

2 Likes

Piston talk about pecs is just… oh my

1 Like

Unfortunately for myself I’m BL ignorant, BL2 was my starting block :disappointed:

I’ll rectify this at some point!

1 Like

When you save hammerlock in the crawmerax dlc. After he says that being tied up isn’t beyond the realm of things he finds enjoyable, Gaige says “HOT!” Or anything pertaining to Gaige and her infatuation with hammerlock.

Apparently she has daddy issues.

1 Like

“You know what they used to call this place? The Badlands! It was a dry, dusty pisshole where dreams went to die!”

1 Like

Right now it looks like, uh… looks like if you shoot’em a lot, they die.

1 Like

“THE LAVA’S RISING! GET TO HIGH GROUND!!”

“Yeah that’s the stuff. Give it here.”

1 Like

“Who the hell is smooshy snuggle-butts”

And a get name:

Smooshy snuggle-butts club

1 Like

More Knoxx’s gold ( heh - see what I did there ) : Ice Cream Day

1 Like

That one quote with Ted’s name in it.

I’ve never heard the quote myself despite my Ted loving claims.

1 Like