Hopefully the first of many - I recorded everything on my two currently active characters, but there’s still so much more to do!
Quite happy with how this one came out actually. Only a few little hiccups with timing, visuals and whatnot. This song is rather off-beat which proved a bit of a challenge, but it worked, although I was sorely tempted to try doing Nero’s “Doomsday” (the song from the BL2 trailer). Decided not to because I don’t know that song very well.
Some interesting (or not) facts about this video:
- Recorded using ENB lighting mods plus some modified config files to remove cell shading
- 240 Kunai thrown
- 2 orbs of Slag thrown
- 19 phase-punches
- 1008 (ish) shots fired (averages to roughly 4 shots per second)
- 3.5 hours of recording
- 13 hours of editing
- 6 times my editing software crashed
- 4 times my instance of Borderlands crashed
- 3 times my whole computer crashed (yep, it’s a potato)
- 1 robot
Hope you enjoyed. Leave me some feedback!