Borderlands 2 (Handsome Collection) Connection Issues

Is any one else having problems on the Xbox One version of the Handsome Collection, specifically Borderlands 2, connecting to their friends and their friends connecting to them. It works on occasion but 99.9% of the time won’t let me or my friend connect to each other. I know that this issue has been on going and I just hope that Gearbox will fix this crap so I can play with my friends again.

It seems a lot of people are having this issue. I haven’t been able to play with my friend for going on a week now. Nothing we can do except wait for a patch.

Just make sure to submit a support ticket to them so they are aware of the issue. That’s the only way that this problem will be fixed, we have to be vocal about it.

I agree that doing that will most likely be fixed as it seems like Gearbox doesn’t give a f**k about actually fixing this

Yeah me and a buddy of mine are having this issue on the Xbox version of borderlands2 (HC). Neither of us could host, connection kept failing. We tried hard resetting, going offline then online under network settings, checking our NAT types (both were open), quoting the game manually and rebooting it. Nothing worked. Hope this will be fixed