Borderlands 2 - Looking for a fresh start / playthrough

I can’t even remember how many times I’ve played this game. I remember playing it first at steam when it was on sale and my friend told me to get it so we played together. That was my first playthrough and I loved it. That was 3-4 years ago I believe.

I got the Handsome Collection on PS4 and I played it a number of times again, I just really love this game. But sadly, I only played it solo since I don’t really know anyone who plays this game on PS4. Plues, most of my friends are on XBOX.

So I’m just here wondering and looking for people who are interested in playing a 4 man playthrough (for fun). Doesn’t matter if you’re new to the game or not, I just want to have a 4 man team and not play solo for a change.

I’m EST and I play a lot, especially on weekdays (since that’s when I have the PS4 mostly to myself). I’m planning on playing Krieg.

Hopefully there’s still some of you who play this game, and interested in doing a run.

Let me know.

Richie

PS

I’m not sure if I did this right. It’s my first time posting here. Let me know if I should do something differently. Thanks a bunch.

Hey man I’m on East coast and on at all different times. Day time usually but at night a lot of the time also. Add and message me on ps4 when you get this. I’ve been looking for people to play with also. My PSN is infested808

Hey man, I’ll add you later when I get the chance to go on. I think I found another one who can join us. I posted yesterday, if you.can find that post. Not sure if I can tag you there or something, not sure how this thing works.