Borderlands 2 O.T.D.H. Loot Maps

Posted Scarlett (DLC 1) and Torgue (DLC 2) v2.0 maps. DLC maps will receive similar updates as main game ones.

1) Edited maps to have better relative dimensions
2) Fixed some graphical inconsistencies
3) Added weapon icons
4) Updated static map icons for better visibility (e.g. shops, fast travel...)
5) New layer for water and acid pools on maps

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uploaded DLC 3 Hammerlock v2.0 maps.

Posted Tiny Tina DLC 4 v2.0 maps. Addition to usual v2.0 updates, included improved descriptions to some map specific details. Will probably visit Digistruct Peak next for easy and relaxing stroll.

1) Edited maps to have better relative dimensions
2) Fixed some graphical inconsistencies
3) Added weapon icons
4) Updated static map icons for better visibility (e.g. shops, fast travel...)
5) New layer for water and blood pools on maps
6) Improved description Lootsplosion Slot Machine rewards (map 02)
7) Note on Dwarven puzzle solution (map 05)
8) Correction on Mr. Miz and Amulet info (map 07)
9) Added entry fee info for The Winged Storm (map 07)

2 Likes

Great work on these! Can I save this one and the pre sequel one for a later use?

Also I found two things that were missed. Hyperius drops the shredifier as well as his other drops. And I believe that the handsome dragon drops the slagga as part of his loot pool.

Oh snap. Omission of Shredifier is my mistake which will be corrected promptly :blush:.

Handsome Dragon is a curious one, previously have had Slagga associated also with him, but that time started to look like Slagga would be just a world drop for him. Actually would really like to see Handsome Dragon’s loot pool details, since currently don’t have any info for him. This made me wondering whether he really does have increased drop chance of any weapon. As Slagga is in Sorcerer’s Daughter’s loot pool, it was speculated that certain site(s) might have their info a bit confused (again?). But there’s some additional chatter that some users have got Slagga indeed from Handsome Dragon.

Will add both tomorrow and give proper credits to you. Thanks :thumbsup:

2 Likes

This is awesome helped me find alot of stuff. Thanks for the updated pics

Posted updates for two maps:

1) Washburne Refinery v2.1 (Added missing Hyperius drop - Shredifier)
2) Hatred's Shadow v2.1 (Added missing Handsome Dragon drop - Slagga)

Enjoy :grinning:

3 Likes

I know it’s been a very long time but…

Would it be possible to add the known Michael Mamaril spawn locations to the Sanctuary map? (Could just add it to the first one.) I found an image showing these, but it’s a photo of a screen and at a funny angle…

1 Like

There should be another red dot in Moxxi’s by the bar close to the slot machines for a total of ten locations.

2 Likes

Yes, this is possible. Will add them during next weekend. And yes, there is 10 spawn locations like @rja said. Thanks both: :cookie: + :cookie:.

Apropos, have to finish Digistruck maps too (up to OP4 done).

2 Likes

I really appreciate all the work you put into these maps. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve linked back to one or other of these threads!

3 Likes

Uploaded update for Sanctuary I:

1) Sanctuary I v2.1 (added Michael Mamaril spawn points)

Enjoy :grinning:

3 Likes

Posted updates on 11 maps:

1) Thousand Cuts v2.1 (map 24, added Terramorphous Eridium entry fee)
2) Hayter's Folly v2.1 (DLC1 map 03, added Master Gee Eridium entry fee)
3) Washburne Refinery v2.2 (DLC1 map 05, added Hyperius Eridium entry fee)
4) Pyro Pete's Bar v2.1 (DLC2 map 04, added Pyro Pete Eridium entry fee)
5) Hunter's Grotto v2.1 (DLC3 map 01, added Dexidous Eridium entry fee)
6) Crandlecrakk's Crag v2.1 (DLC3 map 04, added Voracidous Eridium entry fee)
7) Flamerock Refuge v2.1 (DLC4 map 02, added Tiny Tina slot machine pull fee
   and improved slot machine reward description)
8) Digistruct Peak 2.0 (maps 0-3, added info on Normal/TVHM modes
   and v2.0 updates on all maps)

I’ll still update four Random Location loot lists. And obviously will stay vigilant for any new info that comes up.

3 Likes

Boris, I have a suggestion / request : locations of the red pumpkins in Hallowed Hollows ( the ones that eventually spawn Clark ).

Fantastic work by the way!

Thanks, thanks. Hmmm… these pumpkins actually are already on maps, as well as the instructions for getting Clack come out to play. They are marked as Red-Eyed Pumpkins on maps.

1 Like

Oops , I didn’t see them. Looked again and found.

Hello, From the Tina DLC map #3 Bone Shredder picture missing and from map #9 an Orc picture missing as well.

Thanks

Hi there. Good spotting. I’ll add them soonish. Just came back from trip and started workind on TPS map updates. Thanks :slight_smile:

And also if you are there can you add pics to the random location maps too.

Thanks

Well yeah, but those are now at the bottom of my list. I’ll advise against holding breath while waiting them to be released.

2 Likes