Borderlands 2 On Android Nvidia Shield

Hello fellow community members

I just wanted to create this post to know some people that plays BL2 on the Shield tab or console and 1) Want to team up and play and 2) know how to do it.

Any suggestion or info you can provide is very much appreciated. I couldn’t find a topic about this so I decided to just go ahead and create one.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hope you figure it out. Besides doing a lan game I think you might have to add friends thru your Google play profile to team up. The in game matchmaking doesn’t seem to work. Or else nobody is ever playing on Android.

1 Like

Do you mind if I add you? Or you can add me. My google account is mirandef@gmail.com
Maybe we can play together

1 Like

Has anyone figured out how to add friends yet for this game I have gone into google play store and google play games but have not found anywhere to find or add friends. besides I am curious if this is cross platform compatable as well would be nice to play with my friends who currently have this game on pc, since I do not own one anymore I am on the Shield TV 16 (2015) model. Using a custom Nougat 7.0 full OS. If someone finds a way or method please add me ( fullerjames404@gmail.com )

1 Like

Weird thing I figured out how to invite a friend and just by chance I have a friend on my friends list via Google+ that is how you can find and add people to friends list for any who may be wondering.

1 Like