Borderlands 2 PSVR - no backward walking/shooting?

Sorry if this isn’t the correct forum for this question, but I couldn’t find any game forums for the BL2VR to post in. My question is, is there any way to walk/run backwards while shooting with the motion controllers? The best I’ve been able to do is speed up my walk and smooth turn (I dislike the snap turn and really dislike the teleport), but this doesn’t help much when in a fight. Thanks!

Moved you to the PSVR tech support section; hopefully someone may have found a solution or know the answer to this. You can also file a support ticket if it turns out it’s a missing feature in the game. You can find instructions for that here:

1 Like

To move backwards just point the move controller backwards (The one you use for movement). It doesn’t have to be pointed directly backwards. You can point it at an upward angle and then tilt it backwards or whichever direction you want to go while you face forward in the game. That is the only way to move backwards while using the move controllers right now.

1 Like

Thank you SO much for the answer dreador121! I’ll try that. I’ll also try the regular controller, though I don’t hear people liking it as much as the motion controllers. Still, I’ll give both a shot :slight_smile:

I know the thread is a little old but now that Borderlands 2 VR has been updated with AIM controller support I would recommend trying that out if you have one! You can easily move in any direction including backwards while still getting the benefits of a gun you can aim in VR in any direction like with the move controllers!

1 Like