Borderlands 2: The Pre-Sequel!

Hi, excuse my English. My favorite game of the saga is Borderlands 2, and as I have been able to observe Bordelands Pre sequel apparently it is done with the same system as Bordelands 2, it would be possible a DLC that a both games if you have them bought, would open a range of options so many Personages as of scenarios when combining both games, besides to motivate many people to have both games with all the dlc.

1 Like

If I understand you correctly, you’re asking if it would be possible to have a DLC that let you use characters and gear from both games? That would be a lot of fun! Although it’s mostly the same mechanics, there are some critical differences how ever (eg the skill point system was adjusted). This would actually make it quite hard to merge the two games on console due to memory limitations.

Hopefully BL3 will have the best of both games included when it comes out though!

2 Likes

The life cycle for both games has ended, so while I think this is a great idea, it’s not very likely to happen.

1 Like

LBT/Shock Gaige through the Eridian Promontory… the Eridians’ worst nightmare.

Salvador gunzerking with two Double Anarchies… Oh. Ouch.

Masher Unforgiven in BL2? Defiler? Yes please.

2 Likes