Borderlands 2 vip weapon rewards

ok so i just got 4000 points and used those points to get a norfleet, but never got a notification saying when it was going to appear in-game. my question is, how long does it take for a weapon that you redeemed on here, to appear in your borderlands 2 game?

Almost instantaneous far as I can tell. You don’t receive a notification but if you boot up, enter the SHiFT menu, it should show there as a reward

2 Likes

ok ty for the reply. i just checked my shift menu and it said it was in game.

1 Like

Great. Just make sure that you load your character with the right level first as the character you load up first has your new Norfleet at their level. Better don’t load up a level 1 with a Lv 1 Norfleet (or do if you want to^^).

1 Like

You need to restart your game

Still waiting for my pitchfork…

The lil text on the screen says it may take 2 hours for things to ripple through the systems, so hang tight.
And of course you always need to make sure your console/computer is connected to Shift to have the transaction recognized.
I’ve found over the years that it can take a minute or two for the Shift connection to be made in BL2, and in BL-TPS it can take substantially longer.

And to re-emphasis;
MAKE SURE YOU JOIN WITH THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO REDEEM THE WEAPON
If you accidentally launch and click "continue " with the wrong character You Will Be Sad.
–RoA

I had the Norfleet at the very start if the playthrough, so I was ok with that. Twice I’ve gotten rockets that can also kill me.

I do want the Zane stuff, but idk if I can get enough points for it.