Unfortunately there are several issues with the PC version regarding the VALVE headset:
- The ingame size and proportions are way to big, like “zoomed” in. As an additional result to feeling like a giant the HUD is stretched to the very corner of the screen almost unrecognizable.
- No stereoscopic image, just a 2D image.
- The INDEX controllers are not supported, unlike stated on the shop page until a few hours before release.
- More controller options are favorable (free selection of buttons and actions).
- More movement options are favorable (slow, normal, fast/sprint according to stick/pad position). Also movement according to the controller hand, as opposed to HMD orientation.
- The optional crosshair is far off to the right.
- Real scopes would be great.
Please look into these issues, myself and a lot of people in the VR community are really bummed out right now because everyone was so hyped to enjoy this great game in VR again.
Matthias “Pelzgurke” Mueller