Borderlands 3 character idea: Teri and Pari

A character with two heads and one arm. melees with his elbow/other head,pari(site), bites. could be rats who were born linked together, could be a zaford who wanted to escape the family, and could even be a hyperion test subject that was tested on before birth. I like to think you see through teri and pari is your left shoulder instead of there being an arm. one tree could make pari spit acid or slag. maybe the action skill makes it so pari separates and you link him to enemies like mordi’s action skill. maybe another tree could make it so you grow more limbs. more legs for higher movement speed, extra arms that act kinda like a spike or nova shield that just push away melee enemies and increase reload speed. the capstone could be you can carry your top two to three weapons in your hands cause you have so many arms. maybe the arms are stack based and you build up to having more active weapons. if arms were stack based (or could be different tree) the halfway ability could be that you melee with howeve many arms you have at that moment and it consumes stacks for every attack. teri and peri would be sort of seperate as characters but always grouped. Pari is the more modern childish one and teri is an art connoisseur, quoting shakespeare with pari asking if that was seuss . they could also be both crazy zafords/rats or could both kinda have a hammerlock personality, tricked into hunting a vault thinking it was a wild beast. there being two personalities there could be more dialouge between the character and itself. Thanks for reading let me know what you think.

1 Like

Meant hodunk but zaford could work too. A stretch but could be the result of what connor zaford did to granny hodunk.

1 Like

Amazing idea. You got a creative brain, my friend!

1 Like