Borderlands 3 cost me

Last night my wife of 20 years out of the blue told me i could preorder the super deluxe version of borderlands 3… I was ecstatic until this morning…when i woke up i got a cup of coffee and my wife told me to get dressed i am going into town with her (we live 30 miles from phoenix in the middle of the desert) i asked her why we are going abd she said with a smirk…“I allowed you to preorder your game and now your coming with me to the at home store to finish shopping for our home” 5 hours later we are still shopping and my life is hell… so did i get played??? Yss i did…did i get borderlands 3 yes i did…will i ever get that time back? No…

33 Likes

C’est la vie, friend.

4 Likes

Hey, it could be worse. You could have had to go on a home shopping weekend trip from sept 12 to the 15th

6 Likes

Wish I had a wife to force me home shopping. :frowning:
Lucky rascal.

8 Likes

I’m sure you’ll put more than 5 hours into BL3 :rofl:

4 Likes

daaaaamn. hey, atleast you got it though

1 Like

Yeah i guess it was worth it… i still think claptrap should clean my office

2 Likes

Question is, do you ever want to find anything again? He’s not the most organized of units…

3 Likes

12 Likes

You’re improving your home, which increases its value, have purchased a fairy expensive version of the game, and sound financially comfortable to be doing both, have a wife that you make reciprocal deals with, and did something that made her happy. Sounds fine to me.

2 Likes

Did i mention she kicks kittens???

5 Likes

This is the greatest post ever made on this forum.

4 Likes

Quid pro quo my friend. You got your thing and she went for hers.a win win

1 Like

@RavenOfArisia and I have the same discussion in the BL1 thread

poor us.

2 Likes

My wife purchased some paintings for our place…paid to have them shipped overnight…and guess what “they dont match my decor idea” so i have 4 paintings in my office doing nothing

1 Like

stick the ugly paintings in HER office. Never back down, never surrender!

1 Like

Oh, boo-hoo! Some of us would gladly KILL (if we could get away with it by using a Maliwan Pestilent Defiler to dissolve the body :smiling_imp: ) just to have a girlfriend, let alone a wife! AND you got to pre-order the best version of Borderlands 3 so you’ll have many happy hours playing that game! I fail to see the problem! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

TL;DR: Be a man and suck it up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Super deluxe isn’t the best. The best is the diamond loot chest. I ordered two :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Diamond Loot Chest is just the Super Deluxe Edition with extra Real World Swag. Either way, you’re “all in” with the most game content you can purchase at one time right now. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Your right…

1 Like