Borderlands 3 cost me

:clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Quotes:
“I had to go shopping with my wife so I could play my favorite videogame”

And your problem?
Did you get shot, young man? I’m confused. I must just have an amazing memory for doing dumb ■■■■ just to get permission to play a game. I’ve cleaned the whole house, I’ve had to do 50 laps in my driveway, I’ve had to do 100 push ups… So glad I don’t have to do that anymore!

2 Likes

Back when I was married, it was HER doing…favors…for me to clean. she HATED cleaning.
Also, the real world swag is the entire point of a collectors edition. Go big or go home, as they say.

3 Likes

Thank you for calling me young…since i will be 50 next january…did i get shot? In the wallet yes…8000 for furniture

4 Likes

I have no room for the swag :frowning:

1 Like

Just remember if she complains about you playing bl3 all the time, to remind her that " the deal" was to get bl3, she got furnishings, you got borderlands, and to be fair that includes time spent playing it. therefore you in a way have legal “permission” to play it.
Don’t talk bout it now. Save the point 4 leverage later on when she tries to make you feel guilty for forgetting to take out the garbage, because your on Pandora…
If you play it right, you can make up for that lost time shopping multiplied many times over.
YOUR THE WINNER HERE…
Ha ha ha

2 Likes

Damn. This game cost me 8000 smackers so no way are you gonna get in the way.

2 Likes

My ex went to Africa and bought a whole house worth of frickin statues and paintings, way too much to adorn a small 2 bedroom unit. It was like I was living in someone else’s fantasy, I felt like the dog in the corner eating out his bowl, jn some one else’s house. . So I spent my time playing halo on xbox and messing up. Why don’t they understand it’s not just about them?
I fantasies for years bout a nice flat and j give it up to make her happy…
We sacrifice a lot for the women folk, so we deserve e a borderlands reward.

4 Likes

Chics and nesting!
It’s real, it’s their nature and it actually makes them kind of cute when you get to know their habits; then you chase them around and pull their pig tails.

BL3 Mega Edition == home furnishings over the course of a weekend smells like babies to me.
O.O

You a daddy yet?
O.O

LOL…

1 Like

Lol my one and only son will be 29 this year

2 Likes

Congrats.

1 Like

For the 26 years I’ve been with my women, I regularly repeat;
Well, you know where I am, I’m not out hangin’ around some bar, so that’s good, right?
–RoA

5 Likes

Whew! I thought you were going to say it cost you your marriage!

2 Likes

no offense but what kind of version is that? You know, just for clarity? :grin:

1 Like

The Magical Unicorn Edition, of course. :unicorn:

2 Likes

So your wife has to give you permission to buy a game?

When a couple has pooled resources, all budget and expense decisions are ideally made by both parties together as a team.

Of course! I should have known. Thanks for the update. :wink:

I remember 50, and 60 and…I’ll stop there.:laughing:

I bet all these Grandpas playing Borderlands are the sneakiest of loot ninjas. All them years of practice. I can’t wait for retirement in another 30-40+ years.