Borderlands 3 - "Friends Like Zane"

Meet Zane, a semi-retired corporate hitman with decades of espionage under his belt and plenty of gadgets up his sleeve.

More about Zane: 2kgam.es/ZaneSkills

8 Likes

Just wanna say thanks to you all at Gearbox. Zane is everything I thought he was and more, seriously I love the heart and effort you all are putting into giving the characters personalities this time around. Can’t wait to see what the rest are like. I was already a Zane main, now he’s my main throughout the whole game…mane? Crap…I know, serious fail at aliteration, but love this trailer to pieces. That’s what I wanted to say. Again, thank you all at Gearbox for spoiling us with these awesome events and trailers. It is good to be a Borderlands fan.

2 Likes

1 Like

I can’t get the vip points for watching the video. Clicked the link from the activities page and it doesn’t launch the video automatically, it instead takes me to the videos page and I can then watch it from there but I don’t get credit for watching it. Can you fix this gearbox? Thanks.

5 Likes

Now ZANE I can get into!

2 Likes

Are you watching it all the way through? I know there was an issue where it wasn’t awarding credit if you skipped out early.

I did watch it all the way through I know there’s 10 or so seconds of buffer at the end, but It’s now fixed. When you click on the video on the activities page it now takes you directly to the video not the videos page. Watch it all the way including the last 10 seconds of nothing and you should be good to go.

:notes:So let me tell you bout my best friend!

1 Like

I’ve watched it 4 or 5 times now and still not getting the points for it. Good job it’s a short vid.

It didn’t worked for me yesterday, but today it was ok.

Nice video, can’t wait for rest of the crew.

Yeah just watched it again and it’s worked now.
It was a nice little vid, like you say looking forward to seeing the others.

Moze will be tomorrow.

Fun and informative. Assuming there’s going to be a vid and article for each of the new VHs, GBX should find a way of linking to them from BL3’s character selection screen. Old hands are going to be playing all the characters anyway :slight_smile: but, for the new or “casual” (hate that expression!) player, it would really help them choose the best character. Let’s face it, the usual skill descriptions are less than useful :slight_smile: You never know. A better experience, firat time through, might make them stick around.

3 Likes