Borderlands 3 - "Happy Together" Trailer

We’re so happy to have you together with us!

18 Likes

sigh Not soon enough for my tastes…

1 Like

I know, right? :3

1 Like

I like it. I can’t wait for this game

2 Likes

Good choreography… been practicing since that TPS Moon Dance trailer? Less cringe here. :laughing:

2 Likes

Bummer…i thought we get a stream :confused:
Whatever…i just want the game…

1 Like

Trippy

LMAO, I loved it, but I’m old and remember when that song came out in 1967 :face_with_monocle: The choreography was great. Entertaining bone.

7 Likes

Me too. I think the Turtles might raise an eyebrow at this particular choreography…

But I actually watched this one (I usually just let em play in the background to get my VIP points) and I was kinda charmed by the fun and lightheartedness of it.
Good job Gearbox. And I would love to see the raw motion capture Making of backstory on GB employees dancing around doing this.
–RoA

6 Likes

:rofl: I bet there is some video.

1 Like

It’s a great song. I occasionally serenade my wife with it. It’s working so far!

5 Likes

Glad to hear it’s not the theme song from NeverEnding Story that you sing to her! :wink:

I do like how flak attempts to dance. But more Moze plox!

(I have slight fanboi feelz for her. Nothing weird, mind.)

(Maybe a bit weird)

6 Likes

Fl4k dances just like me: they try to move their body fluently, but it looks jerky and awkward. But it’s just great to see that they try to participate in the party, which might be hard if they can’t relate to human conceptions.

All-around the trailer is hilarious and just over the top AF

7 Likes

I only hope we can get a gun that shoots roses out and has the firework sparkle effect on it.

1 Like

It had dancing skags…what more could you wish for?

3 Likes

Dancing Skags with Golden Keys in their mouths. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Easily one of the best trailers i’ve ever seen, love it.

Moze, just brilliant!

5 Likes

Yes. Please be optimized for 4gb ram. I’m gonna buy the super deluxe for this (/ω\)

glad that Moze isn´t typical “I am better than men” type, I mean otherwise she would hold Fl4k

1 Like