Borderlands 3 Hotfix [02/20/2020]

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This hotfix addresses concerns reported by the community. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

• Addressed a potential exploit where players were sometimes able to open the Rare Chest in Slaughterstar 3000 when entering Iron Bear’s turret

• Addressed a reported concern that Oversphere enemies occasionally would not shoot with their optic lasers in True Vault Hunter Mode or Mayhem Mode

• Addressed a reported concern that placeholder swords were sometimes visible in Athenas

• Addressed a reported concern that the Fabricator was sometimes letting loot drop outside of the map

• Adjusted the balance for Tony Bordel and Petunia in Mayhem Mode

14 Likes

:grin:

Short list. Assuming Broken Hearts shuts down today as well?

2 Likes

Any news on unlocking the rest of customization items (skins, Monster Wheels, heads etc.)?

4 Likes

It does, yes. Broken Hearts Day ends once these hotfixes go live.

We’re working on it!

5 Likes

Probably the only noteworthy change. We would like to see class mod reworks or buffs so we can actually create other builds.

For Zane all you need is Seein Dead. Not really a lot of variety.

Buff useless legendary weapons (again for more variery in builds).

12 Likes

Please please PLEASE fix FL4K’s skill “Head Count”

10 Likes

Any word on Moze’s skill Means of Destruction not working correctly on PS4? Grenades don’t regen ammo at all, and often the regen shuts down entirely. It’s hard to keep her alive.

12 Likes

So basically Amara and Zane stay op and Moze and Fl4k stay trash nice Gearbox very happy that Amara can hit 1 M dmg but Fl4k was broken ofc…
Im losing my sanity.

Edit: I dont wannt you to nerf amara or zane cause of that i just want you to buff Fl4k and Moze cause they need some love. (Actually Fl4ks nerfs just can be undone and then he would be fine)

2 Likes

What’s wrong with FL4K?

This 100% very hard to make a reasonable Moze build…
And talking about build diversity the Moze im running on Mayhem 4 i tryed to change but with any other build she just cant do stuff.

6 Likes

So nothing of consequence @Noelle_GBX Can you pleas pass along the request for the event weapons (especially the invitation) to be included in somethings pool as a dedicated drop? Its actually a fun sniper to use Id love to get it on future characters and have some way to have it on my Flak if the cap goes up again at any point before next valentines.

Totally agree. Moze would be easy too just bump up grenade damage to make them more than stat sticks.

9 Likes

I have two FL4Ks (53 and 50) so it was serious question.

DPS wise Im having no issues with Flak until my skag decides to kamakazi Wotan. Survivability on the other hand he really suffers especially since it seems life steal anoints are really rare (for me at least).

5 Likes

Have you tried posting in the Moze section for some help? There are a bunch of creative people who are romping thru the hardest content with Moze in a variety of ways.

4 Likes

Well as i sayed Zane and Amara are smashing it right now.
Those two are even stronger than Fl4k pre nerf.
Thats why i really wish they give him some love to get him to his former glory.
As said Amara can easyly hit 1 MILLION DMG i cant remember seen this broken numbers poping of on my Fl4k.
Amara solos M4 TVHM Malivan takedown scalled for 4 players, go ahead and try it with Fl4k dude.
If you aint got the perfect gear i tell ya its impossible.

4 Likes

Not much. Fl4k is a glass cannon, but since Zane and Amara are fairly close damage wise people seem to think FL4K’s squishiness is too much of a handicap. Aside from various bugs which have been well documented at this point, I believe FL4K is fine, actually quite great.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m dead that was hilarious.

2 Likes

@noelle_gbx I understand you can’t divulge what will be in the patch notes, but can you tell us whether the bugs listed in this thread can be addressed through a hotfix, or whether they require a patch to be sorted out? FL4K Bug Megathread