Actually I am excited for it too.
Thank you and please thanks all the teams behind the mirror working in shadows to improve BL3 for us
So we get amazing buffs those last weeks, but it seems one weapon deserves some love from devs… this the Bitch, which already was far under equivalent SMGs (I’m thinking of Cheap Tips, Boomer, Redistributor…etc) and is now completly useless even with the top tier anointments…
So please, have a word for me on that point the next time you meet devs teams, and congrat them all for the good work so far
Yes GBX ! You really are listening !THANK YOU :->
We’re working on it because that’s hekkin annoying.
Please buff the following guns:
- Hellwalker Jakobs shotgun because DOOM! (and the Sickle simply outclasses this now).
- Bitch Hyperion SMG (Damage is laughable. Buff both damage and crit damage).
- Alien Barrel snipers. ALL of them! (Yes also Malak’s bane. It’s still bad).
- Alien Barrel SMGs. ALL of them!
- Alien Barrel Tediore Shotguns (they are really bad compared to the other alien barrel shotguns).
- Pestilence COV Pistol (increase the nova damage to something usable and possibly increase the gun damage)
- Scorpio XL (cool, they finally fixed the bug. Unfortunately this doesn’t do ANY damage and the turrets are made out of paper mache) increase damage and health of the turret.
- Legendary Tediore guns in general (Let’s be honest, they all suck. Only the Long musket is somewhat useful).
- Magnificent Vladof Pistol (Doesn’t do any damage, waste of ammo).
- Jericho Vladof Rocket Launcher. It lacks damage if you compare it to other RLs. No one really uses it. Probably also because of the team damage bug.
Buff or rework useless class mods so we don’t rely on 1 or 2 class mods. Can only speak for Zane though because I don’t play the other VHs.
- Cold Warrior
These are kinda useful but are not great compared to Seein Dead.
- Executor: could use a buff in the bonuses.
- Give Antifreeze immunity to Cryo damage and slow effect
Thanks - I appreciate the response.
Roisen’s Thorn is petty darn good now.
This isn’t unachievable Gearbox. You have people who deal with User Interface, and people who deal with Information Design (you should really have at least one person on your team who can) - get those people talking and please create a usable system to let us know what is applied. You made that screen more than just a menu, please make it an effective tool. That first screen is an important place. You can make better use of it.
Since this hotfix has anyone else noticed that the Maliwan Takedon isnt dropping any anointed weapons? Yesterday i completed 50 solo runs and i didnt get 1 anointed weapon/shield, not a single 1, not from the valkaries, maliwan the invincible, enemies were dropping the odd legendary but again, none were anointed, im on ps4 all hotfix applied and online is it just me? Im trying to restock my weapons at lvl 53 and hopefully with some of the anointments my lvl 50 gear has but yesterday was a gigantic waste of 8 hrs.
I did one yesterday and got couple anointed.
I gave up to refarm everything for every VH due to low drop rates. Will wait with that for (hopefuly) changes in Mayhem 2.0
I’ve been running it a least twice a day ( PS4 M4 ) and have been getting the usual mix .
i shouldnt be surprised, since day one all my loot pool seems to consist of is a woodblovker, firestorm and hellwaker i dont get any other weapons, after doing the takedown well over 700 times since it was introduced i havent had 1 redistribtor, i had to buy the maliwan takedown weapons i had, the game refused to drop them for me. Also my enemies arent dying since this hotfix, i take 100% sheild and health off and they keep getting back up, so after i kill the valkaries i move on past the shield but then the enemies there dont die and the shield door top left wont open because the enemies are zombies and keep going hahah driving me mad this game.
Yeah I’ve run into a few invincible enemies on the bridge before Wotan .
I also feel your pain with the world drops they are definitely to frequent for a end game activity. Hopefully they come up with something to make it better.
No it didn’t, you failed to let the hotfix load.
There’s one. On the main menu, bottom left. The “news” thing. The first one (it cycle thru) now tell which hotfix you’re on.
^ This. Was added into the queue with this hotfix - a nice feature!
lol let the hotfix load. you just rage quite for no reason
Yeah they added it right after I made the suggestion
Everyone is loving the weapon buffs and I am here unable to play.
General * Addressed a reported concern that was causing Typhon to sometimes be a potential blocker in “Shadow of Starlight”
Hello, I am typing this out here to let you know all that I have tried and what happened for me. I submitted a support ticket but I could not type everything due to the character limit.
The bug has occurred for me on 03/14/20, after the hotfix.
At first, Typhon would not move after he reaches the Eden-6 platform and now he has reverted to a previous position, to the room where you activate a lever and several platforms grow out the ground. His audio still triggers every time you progress past the platforms and Tyreen spawns waves of bandits but there is no way to force Typhon past the room after the raised platforms. If you down yourself near the bandits and Typhon is close enough to raise you he will but then runs back to were he stopped after tricking him up the platforms. The quest description says to follow Typhon but it is already marked as completed.
What I have tried:
- Died and respawned.
- Switch characters.
- Jumped off the edges for instant death.
- Joined multiplayer game and completed the quest, returned to my game and it reverts to the previous “Follow Typhon” and marked completed. Two separate games.
- Joined a game where I completed the final mission with them, it still did not allow me to pass my stuck position.
- Downed myself, Typhon will jump up the platforms to raise me but will not progress past the next room.
- Created a new character and later switched back.
- Returned to Sanctuary and completed quests.
- Deleted all files and re-installed.
- Played on-line and off-line.
- Traveled to other planets via the map and through the ship interface.
This has occurred on the first game mode so I am not able to reset the quests like in true vault hunter mode. Other comments from 5+ months ago say that by completing the quest in someone else’s game it should progress yours, but I am still stuck after doing so.
At the moment I am level 40 with 24+ hours of game time.
A couple of ideas for fixes:
- Allow us to reset the quests on normal vault hunter mode, the characters would be overpowered but it would allow us to keep 20-30 hours of playtime.
- Have the platforms accept the keys without having Typhon follow us, so it triggers the next phase.
- Allow us to reset the main quest manually through the in-game menu quest selection.
Edit: I am on the original PS4, I believe the model that was 3 years after launch, before the slim/pros came out. I did state I was on the original PS4 with the support ticket. All system updates have been completed and I have even formatted and cleaned up the system. The game is stored on an extended device (8 TB external hard-drive) but I have also stored the game onto the main system to no avail.
Read your post not long ago and learned about it … Not long ago!
Thanks to @VaultHunter101 I guess. Figured it worth a reply. Just in case.