Borderlands 3 Hotfix [03/12/2020]

Can you place a vending machine in front of the wardens room? :x
Hahahaha

11 Likes

Great stuff again this week! Thank you GBX.

Still holding out hope for that Fastball buff :wink:

And obligatory grumbling about couch co-op. You know the drill.

3 Likes

Aw, don’t make us sad!

Thx for the round of buffs anyways, it’s super cool to see some more weapons being made more viable.

I certainly hope that this round of balancing will go beyond weapons, as many grenades or class mods (for example) feel to niche or underperforming.

On the subject, are you able to comment on any class mod rebalance? I am mainly thinking about the bloodletter, and the delay on recharge delay and rate that was once made to fix the interaction between this mod and the hex grenade.

7 Likes

This and how about a respec station right before getting to Wotan? Like in borderlands 2, there were respec stations before raid boss areas a lot.

5 Likes

Any chance it’ll be more like BL1 Hellfire?

1 Like

We’re still working on performance and optimization updates!

5 Likes

First Faisor and Sickle and now the Ogre got Buffed, what a time be alive and made a propper Gunner Moze build.
Thanks GBX! keep up the buffs

5 Likes

Fantastic job with the buffs! Hope we will see some more Moze love in the future.

6 Likes

We’re looking into them.

18 Likes

Niice!! I wasted 5hours farming hellfires to discover it didn’t pack enough punch for M4… More farming ho!!

Thank you for communicating this to us :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to see what will come out of it, and explore new interactions!

Thanks for the buffs ! <3
Hope the Hellwalker will get some too in the future. As a Doom fanboy, I’d like to use this weapon more often but it feels like a discount Stagecoach atm.

6 Likes

OOOH HELLFIRE. can’t wait to try the buff.

You mentioned the other day that there should be a fix for Sabot Rounds for Iron Bear consuming too much fuel in todays hotfix. Did that make it in and just not in the notes or it not get fixed yet? @Noelle_GBX

1 Like

Excited for the sawbar projectile split change, I loved using it in bl2 but it just felt so awkward in bl3. Can’t wait to get home to farm and try these all out!

2 Likes

Yea. That was handy. BL3 definitely seems to be rather stingy with respec/reskin machines.

4 Likes

I’m not happy, there are too many buffs, please nerf stuff

6 Likes

Not in these notes, unfortunately. We’re still trying to repro and identify the issue.
If you haven’t yet, can you put in a ticket with support.2k.com with any information/clips you have on when you started seeing this?

1 Like

She’s referring to the miniguns hardpoint in the green tree. Apologies if someone else has pointed this out.

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

and thank you!!!

13 Likes