Borderlands 3 - Hotfix [05/21/2020]

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This week’s hotfixes change Rare Spawns in DLC to always spawn and addresses a reported concern about world drops in Mayhem. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

The Loot the Universe mini-event ends with this hotfix on May 21st at 9am PT! There will not be another mini-event in-game in preparation for the June 4th patch.

• Changed rare spawns in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC to always spawn
  • Addressed a reported concern that world drops for Wotan were not dropping in Mayhem 4
15 Likes

Nice changes. I imagine the Takedown and Phase 1 patch will be coming next week then? @Noelle_GBX

@Noelle_GBX Mayhem 4?

Not next week:

4 Likes

I guess if the next patch will be June 4th, the Takedown will be added then.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a little puzzled by this… the issue everyone’s been having has been Wotan’s non-mayhem dedicated drops weren’t dropping, but the Mayhem 4 ones were fine.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

17 Likes

16 Likes

@Noelle_GBX

4? What about M10?!

4 Likes

6 Likes

So does this mean that Eista still won’t drop M10 items (Skullmasher/C. bastard)?

You’re totally right! I just edited it. :sweat_smile: World drops should now drop correctly from Wotan.

6 Likes

If you’re talking about Wotan I’m still playing it and was wanting (desperately) MH10 Kyb’s and Redistributers so I’m hoping Noelle has a typo on that. #justSayin

No worries, I had the feeling it might have been a non-caffeinated moment or something. :wink:

We’re aware and are looking into Eista to address this.

2 Likes

@Noelle_GBX

Very much NOT the issue.

The issue is that Wotan’s dedicated loot (Redistributor, Kyb’s Worth, Tigg’s Boom et al) are not dropping AT ALL

edited because forum bot doesn’t appreciate facetious comments.

8 Likes

I think that she just wrote it wrong here. The tweet from Borderlands says dedicated drops from Wotan.

1 Like

18 Likes

@Noelle_GBX Can you tell us what the following means?

address a reported concern about world drops in Mayhem Mode

What was changed for this?

1 Like