Borderlands 3 - Hotfix [05/28/2020]

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This week’s hotfixes addressed a perceived progression blocker, while our QA team is hard at work for the patch on June 4th! To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

This week, we only have the one hotfix, as testing resources are currently being directed at the upcoming patch on June 4th!

• Addressed a reported concern that the “talk” prompt would sometimes fail to appear during “Pandora’s Next Top Mouthpiece” when playing in multiplayer.
10 Likes

Any news on the Eridian Takedown supposedly coming out this month?

You break my heart gbox, waiting for something good this week. :cry::sob:

4 Likes

What about the bug where Ellie keeps telling you to find a way to turn the power off and won’t shut up until the mission is over?

6 Likes

It’ll be added next week.

I mean we knew this hotfix was gonna be small since the big patch is coming next week. imo they have a lot riding on this patch as the majority of the playerbase seems unhappy, so I’m fine with a small hotfix with hope that the patch actually fix’s everything they want fixed, and told us would be fixed, with phase 1.

3 Likes

Nice, thats more than was promised last week!

Looking forward to next week’s patch.

1 Like

We all could have been perfectly fine without this hotfix. Fix something that we actually care about GearBox lol we do appreciate the effort though.

3 Likes

I appreciate all the efforts you guys put towards communicating with the community but i would be lying if I said i was pleased with the last couple of hotfixes. I understand that you guys are trying to roll out the new takedown and DLC 3 but it would be nice if you guys would chill out on adding stuff and focus a little bit more on fixing stuff.

3 Likes

Takedown at the Guardian Breech is coming in the June 4th patch!

8 Likes

We’ll have some exciting stuff next week!

12 Likes

Another week without playing BL3 then…

18 Likes

One last week to enjoy the Revenge of the Cartels event…

3 Likes

Still excited to try things out at June 4th (not doing a new Takedown). Kinda want to finally see if my Moze can perform well with M10 weapons. They’re some I come across like purple MIRV+Homing that has weak damage as if they’re from Mayhem 0.

Next week will give me hope until DLC 3

Nothing more than I expected, thanks Noelle.

1 Like

Exactly what I expected thanks Noelle. :rofl:

1 Like

I am still getting flying mobs getting stuck off map in Slaughter star. Totally unable to attack them.

Samewise, the immunity buddy bot, they also still get stuck in impossible to attack places.

2 Likes

Testing resources? REALLY. I guess if ya’ll just started hiring testing teams that would make sense. :thinking:

3 Likes

God I don’t know if I’m alone but I can’t wait for Cartels to be gone next week. Just want to forget everything about the past month and a half of bl3.

4 Likes

Please give us some light or confirmation that location discovery will be completely fixed on June 4th. I want to get this Platinum trophy and move on with enjoying the game and all of its upcoming content.

1 Like