Borderlands 3 - Hotfix [06/18/2020]

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This week’s hotfixes give a buff to the Webslinger and address some grammatical errors! To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

• Increased the damage and magazine size of the Webslinger
  • Addressed various reported localization and grammatical concerns throughout the game

Tuesday, June 16th, we released a hotfix for Takedown at the Guardian Breech that’s currently active in the game. The hotfix lowered the health values of mob enemies, based on community feedback.

17 Likes

Let’s hope next patch will fix most/all issues. The constant crashing in main game and Guardian Takedown is very upsetting after last patch.

7 Likes

We’re always working on performance improvements, which do usually require a patch to address.

5 Likes

Short and sweet on patchnotes. Looking forward to next week!!

2 Likes

How are you doing Noelle? Hope everything is fine in your part of the world.

5 Likes

I know, but it was fine before last patch, at least for me and my friends.

But there are bugs since launch… How many patches do we have to wait?

5 Likes

I had very constant crashes since DLC 2 on PC, if you have that issue how can I contact you? I’m very paranoiac about fixing it and would like another point of view.

1 Like

Please file a ticket with support.2k.com.

1 Like

Thanks Noelle, I didn’t think much was scheduled for today but we will all be holding our breath next week. :wink:

2 Likes

I do have a m10 webslinger but unanointed x)

1 Like

I’m on PS4. My very first crash after very long time was in Cartel. I had 4 crashes this year I think, three of them after last patch. Similar to my friends.

2 Likes

I actually started day one on PS4, but after I moved to PC its been hell. Never play on PS4 again because all the huge farms I would need to do for M10. :sleepy:

Thanks @Noelle_GBX, keep up the good work!

1 Like

So I am guessing that this buff will prevent the weapon being used to walk walls without killing you…

5 Likes

Thanks for the post @Noelle_GBX and thx for the dev teams work, it’s appreciated.

5 Likes

Hi. I think I speak for a large part of the community : When will we see the massive balancing swing that we all have been waiting for since before the M2.0 update? (The M2.0 update only made it worse).

We await each week to see some huge work to be made in this direction. Currently out of the hundreds of legendaries, the vast majority of them are crap before even looking at the roll and annointement.

9 Likes

To be fair, huge changes have never been announced to be arriving in a hotfix. Patch phase 1 and 2 were where the meat has been announced.

I wouldn’t be expecting anything until next week when patch 2 and DLC should be deploying.

1 Like

It’s all good! I’d rather get a more polished patch and DLC.

1 Like

We have a bunch of updates to Mayhem coming next week with the Phase 2 update in the patch, which you can read about on the Mayhem 2 Dev update ! :slight_smile:

8 Likes