10 Likes

mozzers
Grenade buff?
Helix buff??
Globetrottr buff???
Ogre buff???

This pleases me

4 Likes

Game froze 5 minuts in, during a random trial run. Its starting to happen again. Please work on performance fixes, or SFX decreasing options

4 Likes

Looking forward to Fist Over Matter getting a fix for the reduction in action skill damage! Can hardly wait for that patch a year in the making! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure would like to see a buff to the split screen co-op experience.

Oh…and of course nerf to the XB1X console crash.

6 Likes

Headsplosion is guna make things go SQUISH!

Looks at Friendbot COM in disappointment, maybe one day buddy.

6 Likes

Why not add mayhem 6 gear to Maliwan Takedown? Or just buff the mayhem 4 and maliwan takedown weapons even more

1 Like

So??? Does this mean we will get M6+ drops like the Monarch and Plaguebearer from the Guardian Takedown?

This ought to be interesting!!

Yay on all counts!

Yes, from Anathema and Scourge. The same like it was with M4+ weapons till today.

1 Like

And thank you for responding .

Some nice buffs there! (I hope) we’ll see when the values of the changes are revealed

I just came here to say, thank you for not forgetting Headsplosion. It’s a favorite sniper of mine and found a perfect mayhem 10 one and waiting for a buff on it sitting in my locker. Now I can take it out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THANK YOU! Monocle AND! headsplosion. (sniffs) thank you. Thank you. Ive been asking for this for a month now and it’s finally here. oh happy day.

3 Likes

If we are going to see them more often now I feel like the Multi-Tap and D.N.A. need a buff. They are well behind the others in performance.

1 Like

King Bobo doesn’t know what’s coming his way lol

6 Likes

I have absolutely no hope for vanilla weapon buffs, so far none of them was buffed to the point they became interesting again, apart from Hellshock. I’m still try them though, as you don’t explicitely state numbers in your “increased damage”.
Interesting changes when it comes to Globe and Smog, will try them out aswell.

2 Likes

Smog might be more worthy of farming the guardian takedown for now. Lots of damage and going to put out a ton of damage with the double amp damage, if you can figure out a way to keep the shield up and at max.

2 Likes

I feel like the smog could really benefit from a dramatic increase in shield capacity and the ability to amp as long as the shield is not broken vs at max shields. It would make the smog a lot more viable for all vault hunters vs. just barrier Zane and fade away Fl4k. The flipper and kaoson(although not nearly as good as it once was) are still my preference for single target dps.