Borderlands 3 Hotfix [08/27/2020]

Today in Borderlands 3, we are activating the Mayhem Made Mild mini-event! These changes and the accompanying event will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PDT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

The Mayhem Made Mild event, which will be live with today’s hotfixes, will change which modifiers can be rolled in Mayhem Mode! During the event, only “Easy” modifiers will be showing up in Mayhem, regardless of Mayhem level. This event will be live until September 3 at 9:00 AM PDT, when it will switch to the Making It Rain mini-event with next week’s hotfixes!

• Activates the Summer 2020 Anniversary Event: Mayhem Made Mild, live until September 3 at 9:00 AM PDT
6 Likes

Next Patch comes with DLC 4 I think.

There are still so many weapons to buff. Don’t forget them!

1 Like

So, it will be only single modifier on Mayhem 10, or 4x easy modifiers on M10?

2 Likes

I was hoping to see some more buffs this week. I guess that’s on me for getting my hopes up…

2 Likes

good question !
1 Modifier would nearly be like, no modifiers :heart_eyes:
4 on M10 would mess up everything :roll_eyes:

LOOTsplosions for everyone

People have been asking for a way to run Mayhem without modifiers. This is the closest we’re going to get. Enjoy!

As long as I can avoid the big head mode one, we’re golden. That one bothers me for some reason. :smile:

8 Likes

@Noelle_GBX
Will next week introduce a way for us to select our mayhem modifiers, or will we have to reroll all over again to get back to our preferred setups?

3 Likes

After this week, Mayhem will be going back to how it was before the event.

Here’s hoping the next patch is going to be a good one. There are still residual problems from Mayhem 2.0’s launch like offensive shields not scaling so I really hope the next patch just blows me away with tons of fixes and more buffs to older items.

2 Likes

I really hope we get more FL4K fixes. All FL4K has ever needed was for all their skills to work correctly, and we got 3 big changes hotfixed in and nothing for the past 2 weeks. It’s not like we’re asking for buffs or anything, we just want the skills and gear to work as described after a year of the game’s release.

We’re still waiting on

1. Hunter’s Eye enemy classifications still being off and Megavor not counting Hunter’s Eye crit damage vs Humans
  2. Gamma Burst doesn’t scale correctly with Go for the Eyes
  3. The 20% pet damage on Friendbot still doesn’t work
  4. Furious Attack and Most Dangerous Game still don’t scale pet damage with Big Game
  5. Cryo still doesn’t boost pet melee

I hope we see some progress towards these issues over the next month. I’d really hate to see these day one issues remain unresolved a year after launch.

16 Likes

Enemies no longer doing M10 damage will also help them immensely.

10 Likes

Obligatory Rushin Offensive needs a fix reminder. It’s been bugged for many months now.

5 Likes

How about those Attack Command damages??

4 Likes

Also those. There are a lot of things still. I’m sure I’ve linked the bug thread often enough by now, but I think those ones I listed above would have the biggest effect on FL4K.

7 Likes

It will roll the same number of modifiers as the level, just all from the easy pool.

6 Likes

Was going to mention that as well. I really hope this doesn’t end up being left as-is because the skill just feels so clunky and awkward. Doesn’t help that the Moze builds I use really lean into Rushin’ Offensive for healing, so it’s a constant frustration while playing.

After this week, Mayhem will be going back to how it was before the event.

Sorry to hear that

6 Likes

That’s going to make mayhem nearly unplayable for some builds. Some of those “easy” modifiers have debilitating effects on gameplay, much worse than any of the others.

1 Like

@Noelle_GBX
1.) Do the modifiers you have now only change if you re-roll or will your current modifiers change to all easy even if you don’t te-roll?
2) If you have 4x easy mods in M10 they’ll re-roll to normal easy-very hard at the end of the event automatically without a manual re-roll?

Thanks