Borderlands 3 - Hotfix [10/08/2020] - Bloody Harvest, Weapon Buffs, & Zane

It’s called wishful thinking.
I’m HOPING that it comes earlier this year and becomes permanent or lasts longer because it was THE MOST FUN I have had playing this game.

SO yah, It’s just wishful thinking. lol

2 Likes

Great that you’re finally working on Zane, very grateful for that. May I suggest giving his green tree some serious damage buffs, namely cryo damage, damage against frozen targets, critical hit damage, something to make Nerves of Steel an exciting skill (maybe it now stacks cryo damage and critical hit damage?) and something on Distributed Denial. Would be really nice to see buffs to his anointments too so we’re not locked into SNTL cryo.

4 Likes

再次看到赞恩和武器平衡 我高兴地快跳了起来 看到你们还在为完善游戏而努力我很快乐 继续加油!

2 Likes

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
“Re-existing Snow Peak Wabuki Weapon Equilibrium I’m in high territory, I’m in a good position, I’m in a good position, and I’m trying to make a good effort.”

Not gonna lie, Wabuki Weapon Equilibrium sounds dope af. Make it happen Gearbox. lmao

2 Likes

As long as you’re not super disappointed when it doesn’t happen, you do you I guess.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
Seeing Zane and the balance of weapons again, I jumped up happily and I am happy to see that you are still working hard to perfect the game. Keep going!

Less amusing, but makes more sense. I had translated it thinking it was Japanese but it was Chinese instead. Whoops.

2 Likes

Oh, and a future skill change I’d like to see is a short cooldown to Fractal Frags (say, 4 seconds). That sounds like a nerf on paper, but fact of the matter is, a lot of Zane players intentionally avoid that skill because it leads to the Clone spamming grenades and disrupting himself from shooting when combined with Seein’ Dead. 4 Seconds would mean that the clone could keep on throwing (and thus, helping to keep OGT anoints active) but not so often that it would have an overly negative impact on dps (though in all fairness, Fractal Frags in combination with Seein’ Dead and something like a Firestorm grenade is pretty funny to watch).

1 Like

hahahah I’m talking about gb’s patch which makes me very excited , although zane’s modification is not perfect 。

2 Likes

Gotta be honest, I’m not sure how much this is going to help. Damage always seemed like a secondary issue with this gun (though yes, it should be better) compared to the fact that it was just too tricky to use. Higher projectile speed and a slightly more straight and flat arc could have gone a long way (I mean, by comparison, the Longbow in Bl2 was a lot easier to use without losing the identity of the weapon).

1 Like

Only seein Dead exist nothing more why should i pick other class mod , Seein Dead is so overpowered it’s a must have , i don’t understand this decision , you should rework all unplayable class mod

1 Like

For people concerned that this will not be enough for Zane, this is a hotfix (a substantial one), not a patch. If the Moze buffs are anything to go on, we’ll get stat adjustments on hotfixes and then real changes in the patch.

4 Likes

It’s good to see some weapons being buffed, but there are a lot more that need to be done to make weapons usable at end game. I am not sure how you balance those changes that are needed on M10 with early game power considerations, but we need to be able to use more than 6-8 weapons at level 65, Mayhem 10.

The conductor buff would have to be 100% per action skill to be viable imo. You are never gonna have the full damage for more than a second until you refresh.

The executor buff would have to be 100% crit damage and the other state buffs.

Antifreeze should be immune to cryo slow. That why you can still slide. Hell, id say you should be immune to cryp damage entirely but whateve

The techspert fails as a mod in concept alone. It needs a rework. It needs to be the buff drone mod.

If you want me to consider other Zane class mods, here’s what I think needs to be done:

Swap Seein’ Dead and Seein’ Red!

Seein’ Dead makes more sense as a capstone, and capstones should be more powerful than class mods.

3 Likes

I think capstone should FACILITATE class mods, not necessarily be more powerful then then.

@Noelle_GBX , I see there was a fix for the BoB DLC, Any word on when the progression blocker for Follow the Posse at Cinderwatch Station will be addressed? People are still getting hung up there. Thanks

1 Like

Even more anointments now to make it even more impossible to get the one you want (SNTNL Cryo for me) … at least this time I’m glad you neglected Zane because I’m sure his anointment would have been just as useless as all his class mods except Seein Dead.

Why does GB refuse to make the adjustments that could make this game great?

1 Like

No more 1 build fits all zane…nice work :slight_smile:

@Noelle_GBX can you let the guys know that the Ghast Call is dropping at M10 with no anointments please? Guessing this is an oversight.

2 Likes

It never dropped with an anointment.