Borderlands 3 - Hotfix [10/14/2021]

Today’s changes to Borderlands 3 activate two exciting events! It kicks off the first of Maurice’s Community Carnage Challenges: Traunt’s Bloodied Bloodline and the Door Buster Mini-Event returns! For Traunt’s Bloodied Bloodline, the community needs to kill Captain Traunt (found on Athenas), General Traunt (found on Nekrotafeyo), and Captain Haunt (found in Heck, which can only be accessed while you’ve activated the Bloody Harvest event via the main menu) a collective total of 500,000 times for a special Vault Hunter Head reward, unlocked via a SHiFT code that will be added to the Maurice’s Community Carnage Challenges article!

Maurice’s Black Market Vending Machine will be moving to a new location on Thursdays at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET and is activated with a hotfix.

These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, “Hotfixes Applied!” If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

• Activating the first of Maurice’s Community Carnage Challenges: Traunt’s Bloodied Bloodline until 8:59 AM PT on October 21
  • Activating the Door Buster Mini-Event! A single Legendary item will spawn in each vending machine instead of an Item of the Day. This mini-event will end at 8:59 AM PT on October 21
7 Likes

Why no “Boss Loot” event in par of Maurice event? It would be way more engaging then.

4 Likes

Is @GBX still looking into these issues that @GBX said they were looking into?

I’m aware of your new game Wonderlands and looked into it, even viewed the trailer. However as for pre-ordering or day one purchasing, not at this time.

12 Likes

Yeah, this is getting really ridiculous. No new patches or even buffs for months now, yet they can come up with new events (if you want to even call them that) that introduce new bugs.

Even if you ingnore all the things since launch, our nice @patbateman72 posts each time :+1: you could alteast revert the small bugs that came with the update that made events permanent, or the ones that came with the small update after that, or what about the game breaking bug with Maya’s bridges in Fustercluck that somehow got added with the Wonderlands advertisment.

Oh well…

Edit: @patbateman72 Where’s your cool little comment, you know “I’m aware of your new game…” That always made me chuckle :grin:

8 Likes

It’s right there… next to the rain coat and a copy of Huey Lewis and The News’s Fore!

2 Likes

“500,000 times” seriously ?

That’s collectively, as a community, not as each player. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Door Buster might be cool for COM farming in vending machines.

Knowing this community and the love of killing Traunt, event should be done by Friday. :smile:

3 Likes

Yea, but still, look at the replies to this update. Community looks a lot smaller than it used to be. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe, I know I’ll rack up a hundred or two each day and possibly get a decent Kaoson or two in the process. He’s a pretty quick kill.

2 Likes

oh ■■■■ no one pump champ buff yet? sadgers

1 Like

Lol. Perhaps due to the oh so appropriate random untested revisions (that no one asked for) made as time passed?

6 Likes

BL3 is going to be F2P for 3 days , it’s because of low player base ( wonder why … ) what a genius move to get a little bit more money with a fabulous event , i’m trash talking but … it’s for the best , still a shame to see this in video games industry

3 Likes

So let me get this straight:

The kill counter is on a third-party website, and it’s only being updated once per day? Seriously?

Why not include a real-time counter in-game or even on your own website?

8 Likes

agreed, feels like its barely an event and not seeing progress except once a day makes me not even want to help farm it

2 Likes

Gotta get eyes on those TTW ads somehow.

That would require an iota of effort, and would be, you know, adequate.

2 Likes

Sorry…slacked off there, guess I need to put in a trouble ticket. haha

4 Likes

It appears that it updates more than once in a day, but it’s either bugged or really disappointing. 2 hours ago it was 330 kills, now it’s showing me 1017 kills out of 500k…

According to LazyData, there were a few manual updates based on what certain streamers were doing. It was done so that the number wasn’t stuck at zero. It hasn’t been updated for a couple of hours now.

1 Like