This week’s Borderlands 3 hotfixes, which will be live on all platforms by 3:00 PM PDT today, include a couple of potential progression blockers and various issues reported by the community. Thank you to everyone for sending in your bugs and feedback to support.2k.com and helping everyone out with their questions across social media!
As a reminder, while Bloody Harvest is active, you will know the hotfix has been successfully applied when you see the pumpkins on the Main Menu!
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3! Starting with this hotfix, you’ll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!
- Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck.
We have a lot of exciting things coming in the November patch—the most notable being the free content Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4. If you didn’t read the roadmap included with the October 24 patch notes, you can read it here. As always, please continue providing feedback and reporting bugs to support.2k.com!