Borderlands 3 - Hotfix [11/19/2020]

Today in Borderlands 3, we have activated the Golden Path Mini-Event and solved for some reported concerns! These changes will be live on all platforms by 2020-11-19T20:00:00Z. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, “Hotfixes Applied!” If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

The Golden Path Mini-Event grants guaranteed Legendary rewards for completing select main story missions in Borderlands 3! This is a great opportunity to play co-op with the new vertical split-screen and level up first-time Vault Hunters before jumping into DLC and Arms Race! The event ends 2020-12-03T17:00:00Z.

• Activates the Golden Path Mini-Event, running from November 19 at 12:00 PM PT until December 3 at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00PM ET
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Gunner’s Iron Cub was occasionally prevented from scaling in Mayhem
  • Added additional clarity to the description of the Gunner’s Eternal Flame Class Mod from Arms Race
  • Addressed a reported concern that Heavyweight Harker would occasionally not appear in Arms Race
  • [PC] Addressed a reported concern that some players were unable to drop equipped gear from their inventory
10 Likes

To be honest I expected more, but at least you fixed the Cub I’ll take it.

5 Likes

No FL4K changes??? :((((((

7 Likes

fix iron cubs tree also to be all elemental damage pls and ty

Maybe just what they actually promised before further changes

1 Like

Glad you fixed the Cub, but gotta be honest, this event seems mostly useless. When I’m leveling a new character, I’m usually well above level so any bosses I’m killing aren’t dropping loot at my level, so I don’t use it. Would much rather see another guaranteed dedicated drop event, especially since you’ve added more anoints to wade through to get what you want.

Was also hoping to see a tweak to Arms Race that would adjust the red chest drops, because I am getting seriously sick of fighting to a red chest to get white and green garbage, instead of the new legendaries that are really the only reason I’m playing this mode, and since the anoints issue is just as prominent here, not getting Arms Race loot makes it feel like a collosal waste. I’ve had too many rounds where the single new piece of gear Harker drops is the only piece of gear I get.

10 Likes

Bless you for this.

Do you have anything to say/can say something about Iron Cub not getting AS damage or getting less fuel/consuming more fuel if specced on Stainless Steel Bear?

2 Likes

Uhh we gonna fix Flak’s new mod so we can actually use it?

7 Likes

Also Barbaric Yawp doesn’t work with the new pets.

It’s something. I was mostly hoping for a fix to ps4 to ps5 save issue… you know so I could play the ps5 version. I am really wondering if we’ll get one considering how the ps5 saves work.

2 Likes

Sure would be nice to see a fix to those reported concerns regarding consoles crashing…still. Not really gaining any faith in your company with your customers for future releases or paid content by not fixing a problem that has been persistent since the games release.

How about the UI and small text with the split screen co-op? I would hope that someone noticed that before you rolled that out.

4 Likes

I imagine the console crashes on what is now previous gen wont be looked at

6 Likes

That is what I am guessing as well but figured since it has been a “reported concern” since the games release last year and now apparently it is carrying over to the new generation of consoles as well you would think it might be something to actually look in to fixing and not just be “aware of it”. This on top of all the other bugs/issues this game still has.

I know I certainly haven’t spent anymore money since purchasing what is essentially a beta program nor do I see myself in the future for that matter.

3 Likes

Honestly, it should have been fixed the day of release or the day after, since people paid for the dlc.

9 Likes

Any word on a way to increase the text size on split-screen? This is still an issue.

6 Likes

Is it really occasionally? So which Mayhem level where it worked consistently?

6 Likes

This might be a questionable request.

Was the cooldown issue fixed on iron cub? The issue was: when iron cub was deployed, you could see the skill icon cooling down, eventually become yellow ( couldn’t use it again if IC was already deployed) but when the fuel ran out, the cooldown would start again from scratch…removing any previously refunded cooldown.

I haven’t tested the hotfix but I doubt that’s fixed BASED from today’s description

I haven’t tested yet myself but I’m afraid you might be right. At least the damage should be ok now.

1 Like