Borderlands 3 Hotfix [11/7/2019]

Good patch IMO. Now fix the inventory bug, fix mayhem modifiers to not be so gun/skill specific and improve performance and we good. K THX!

I like the Gatling gun too. If you can get your hands on a Gatlin Lead Sprinkler that thing shreds :smiley: . The other variants of the Lead sprinkler are average though.

I have a level 48 Lead Sprinkler - love that gun. I’m floating nine characters (one for each manufacturer), so it may be a while before Jakobs FL4K comes back up in rotation.

That reminds me! I also used a Spark Plug relic to work his shields. I’d hit Fade Away and walk right up to him and plant a couple. Then I’d retreat to a good spot and fire a few shots with the remaining timer.

1 Like

I feel a bit like a broken record saying this again, but… May I please have my inventory management tool back?

Capt. Haunt is still a joke, did it with my new FL4K (was a hard fight at lvl 33) and he dropped whites and greens, while two of the pots around dropped purples - It’s still Zeldalands down there! But hey the slot machine dropped a Recurring Electro Hex LOL!

Items fall through the floor when dropped. Should be put into lost loot but they end up gone forever!

1 Like

Wow. Feels Battleborn, man.

So here is my story with the game.

I loved it when I got it, played Zane through the story first.
Then I started a Moze and fell in love with it and leveled it to 50 and got few good drops on the way, little did I know those were some of the best gear for her.

I was loving the game, the little time I have to play games I played BL3 and I could not wait to jump back always.

Then the “fixes” started rolling in.

On Fridays I was overjoyed to play the game have fun and adventures, but alas on one faithful Friday I logged in and instead of having fun I was dying and the enemies were not…

Now whenever a Friday comes I open the game, open my character look at my bank and blank slate of respec not knowing where to put points…

After few minutes of pondering I quit the game, sad, knowing how much fun I had had, knowing now the fun is not to be had.

That is my story.

In short I had fun playing the game, then the fun was taken away, I do not have time to invest constantly to get the fun back just for it to be taken away and this is a huge mental block to start grinding or doing anything in the game knowing it can be taken away in an instant.

5 Likes

That’s nice that they pay attention. I won’t be doing ‘Bloody Harvest’ anymore. It’s setup for more than 1 player and I play by myself over 90% of the time. I’ve beaten ‘Captain Haunt’ almost a dozen times, looking for the ‘ghast’ grenade, and he never dropped it. Today, I went down there with better weapons, 1 that regens life when terror, I had over $16mil. When I left I had just over $8mil, from dying, and did not beat him. I barely hurt him. The ground was covered with lava and I spent all my time trying to survive and failing. It’ll be good when I play with my son, maybe 2 of us can finish it, but by myself, no more. I’m not wasting my time on a temporary thing.

2 Likes

Loot Ghosts dropped already 4 Ghost Calls now and also one dropped two scream of terror shields at once, unfortunately all level 28 (i’m level 34 now) but the area apparently didn’t level up, the last also was higher level than the next, that also still wasn’t fixed. Also 3 Stalkers did drop, but till now no Fearmonger. Capt. Hunt itself did drop nothing for me, but the pots there drop great stuff, better stuff than Capt. Hunt, so it’s currently more worth going to heck for all the pots. :rofl:

How about fixing some of the trophy bugs for ps4. Like the eridium writings trophy. I found 34 out of 30 and still no trophy. This is the last one I need to platinum the game. Really wish this game had less bugs.

Spam the slab in Tannis lab onboard Sanctuary III.
I mean spam it like your life depended on it. Multiple, multiple times. Worked for most people.

1 Like

You can only scan it once now

It’s like they fixed it so you cannot do that anymore to get the trophy but they didn’t fix the trophy itself.
I can record this later when I’m on to show you what I mean.

2 Likes

So I don’t know what is going on today but I went after Killavolt, got down in the Arena and ended up facing him and two Annointed at the same time. To make it worse both annointed showed as immune to Cryo contrary to the Hotfix notes. I dies multiple times before giving up and not even making a dent on any of them.

I’m an older gamer and I don’t have the dexterity of the young crowd like I used to. To me making it harder for the showoffs to one shot a boss is making it impossible for me to even defeat anyone.

4 Likes

Did you have mayhem mode turned on?

I have 3 different Fearmongers and they suck, imho. The Ghost Call grenades are the amazing pieces that you want, I have 3 so far also. Throw a couple and they melt shields and enemies real quick!

Has anyone else noticed that when you look at a class mod you will see a green or red triangle. If the skill on the class mod is greater than what you have it’s green but if it’s lesser than it’s red. I never saw this in the game before the most recent hotfix.

1 Like

I noticed… I think I saw it before the hotfix, but it’s easy to miss. Great feature though.

What I find weird is that the kill skills aren’t shaped differently in the skill trees (where in BL2, they were in hexagons).

2 Likes

I think they decided against that to not have the kill skills have the same shape in the skill trees as certain Augments. I wouldn’t have minded that though, but I can understand it.