Borderlands 3 Hotfix [12/05/2019]

–> same happens with Agonizer , every second Legendary is falling through the Floor .
what is strange, only legnadries are falling through ….

No need to downplay other people’s problems with the game though. They have the right to be as frustrated as they are.

7 Likes

Hey folks.

If you want to discuss flags etc, contact a moderator. Don’t wash your dirty undies in public, please.

And while I’m here, I might as well say that it’s best if you discuss the game rather than what you think of other forum users.

Please read the FORUM RULES, it’ll save us all a lot of time.

3 Likes

they wouldn’t give me a refund, i tried.

2 Likes

They don’t need to when ppl like you defend everything lmao we are the test you just gullible

2 Likes

[wave] Hi, how are you? I am confused. Anyhoo. Have a good day!

4 Likes

Crazy that there’s still no word on vertical split screen or any improvement to the menu lag. Was hoping the holy grail November patch people were hailing would fix it, but nope. December, maybe?

4 Likes

I think you completely misunderstood his comment, lol.

1 Like

The way things are going if we get vertical split screen in this months patch my PS4 will probably set on fire

2 Likes

My bet is they are focused on solo play more than split to have the game out of Beta by the time it hits steam to recoup the reviews / fans they lost from going with epic. I have a feeling split screen isn’t even on anyones radar and I doubt we will see any major fixes to split screen until May or June next year at the earliest with the way things are going… I really regret paying full price for this product when I can’t play the feature I purchased it for.

4 Likes

I agree I don’t think we’re going to see it anytime soon either mate. If it does ever make it to our consoles it needs to be right, I won’t be downloading anything until people report it’s working as it should, the way these patches have been coming out they’ve broken more than they’ve fixed. You’d be braver than me to download a fix for v/split up front.

It’s getting to the point where I just can’t be bothered posting on here anymore either. I might just check back in 6 months. I’m just wasting my time coming on here and were only going to be let down as each month passes.

I’m not playing the game at the moment so we’ve not even got into the bugs side yet. From reading posts here and their socials it sounds like it’s in a real mess at the moment. Was all this new content worth it? What good is new stuff if the base game is a shambles. Sounds like a lot of people could benefit from putting the game down for 6 months. Real shame we’ve been looking forward to this for ages, what a disappointment it’s been.

7 Likes

Just not GBX - cause if we put the game down then how will they find out what’s left to break?

That said, there were skulls last time I loaded the game. I was thinking about getting back into it for when the raid scales but

Sounds like it’ll be the same time I’ll be out of town visiting folks for the holidays. Unlike GBX not everyone gets to lounge about on the actual date of the holidays - so if it’s active from the 27th to the new year only is not even worth getting excited over.

Considering Bloody Harvest was 6 weeks long - I don’t get why actual benefits (like the anniversary spawn drops/rates) are only a week long. It’s a shame that corporations seem so incapable of putting themselves in consumers shoes.

3 Likes

i think there is a joke going over my head because i dont see any typos

I suppose you’re right, there won’t be anyone to test the game for them if we all stop playing. If it was me I’d still stop if it was crashing my console, those are the posts I was aiming at and I’d try again once it said there was a fix in the patch notes.

Just a shame we are the ones who have to test the game for them.

1 Like

It’s a reference to the fact that only certain types of grenades now do that.

1 Like

Did anyone ever figure out what the typos were?

Lol if any of you think gearbox cares anything about you or what you want/need you are sadly mistaken. Go do a Google search on “SupMatto”.

On topic:

Still waiting on that fix for xbox 1x shutting down. More and more people are reporting it and it gets ignored. How many people have to report an issue on here before gearbox takes notice/does anything? Oh wait…

3 Likes

Has there been any news to restoring the moze beam grenade healing to some sort of function?

Ya, it’s not that easy. Later reporting showed that he was selling exclusive access to hidden content via his discord server. So he’s not so innocent after all.

We are just trying to impress on them that we hope they will do the right thing. But you are probably right that it won’t matter. Money talks. And as long as people pre order and buy day one releases, even when they are broken or incomplete, we’ll always get what we deserve.

At this point I’m just resigned to the fact that the game won’t really be fixed and optimized until after all the DLC launches. So maybe by September of 2020.

But I will never jump on any new Gearbox title at release again.

2 Likes

Yeah I doubt anything I’ve said will get passed on but what else can I do I’ve already bought the game. Airing my problem hoping it gets fixed is the only thing I can do now. I can’t get my money back unfortunately. I bought the game to play with my GF I’m posting on here for her more than anything really.

I kind of get what they tried to do, imagine if there were no issues and everyone was enjoying the game. All this new content keeping the game fresh and hype around the game after launch would have been amazing. The only problem is the foundations are so weak that building on top of it while also trying to fix the foundations it’s ended up crashing down on everyone. There’s an awful lot of dissatisfaction on here (let’s be honest a lot of people are posting much nicer than their actual thoughts just because you’ll get a warning for breaking the forum rules) and theres a lot of hate on social media (much more now than at launch). Ultimately whoever made those decisions got it wrong big time. The game just wasn’t ready for the public.

It’s nice to see the borderlands show get pulled, after all it’s hard to talk up a train wreck every week without sounding completely deluded. At least that’s a sign, maybe just maybe people are aware they’ve messed up.

4 Likes