Borderlands 3 Hotfix [12/05/2019]

I am really concerned/curious how well this DLC launch will go as well as future DLC with new Skill trees. Each patch has new monkey paw style side effects, I can’t imagine what new DLC will bring. All the characters have skills that are still unbalanced or straight up not working at the moment, I really hope they have these all fixed before they attempt to add a whole additional tree to each character not to mention the mass amounts of balance that will have to take place after those are implemented.
If they don’t clean up the foundation of the core game before all this hits I’ve got a good feeling we just have more and more issues to look forward to.

3 Likes

Lol, don’t hold your breath. If it was Amara it would be a different story. As for Moze, everything is working as intended apparently.

1 Like

Dang. I’m so mad that they killed this game for me. I was SO excited for BL3 and they took the wind out of my sails. Ah well. Back to Monster Hunter World. At least when that game screws me I know it was my fault and not the company.

3 Likes

The biggest thing I am noticing outside of guardian ranks being broken, is the dedicated drop chance is too low and unaffected by luck. As it stands, unless the loot drops ONLY from that source there is really no point in farming a dedicated drop source.

1 Like

@Noelle_GBX
Good afternoon Noelle, :slightly_smiling_face:

Some people over in the Moze sub-forum have been examining the screen-shots of the new Green Monster class mod seen in the DLC gameplay footage.
It seems to show multiple skills with different skill point totals than they currently have in game.

My question: Does this indicate significant changes coming to Moze’s skill trees with this month’s patch? (hoping for a “yes” myself :slightly_smiling_face:)

I really hope we might get some insight on this before the 19th.
Thank you!

Beam damage healing is gone, it was kinda broken anyway tbh 1 hex made you immortal to all damage. All her perks seem to work fine and Vampyr only heals off the initial grenade pop, survivability is for Iron Bear now which is how it should be.

2 Likes

I think the problem was that it was all you needed to do. They gutted the damage to near nothing so you had to actually participate in the fight if you wanted any kind of speed.

I suppose it doesn’t matter anymore. It’s a lost fight and I doubt they are ACTUALLY listening to people who enjoyed this build. All is well that ends well. I really enjoyed the story of BL3 and since I was a sucker and bought the season pass I suppose I’ll finish the rest of the story later.

It was fun while it lasted. I got to play with it for a whole 2 hours since they nerfed it the day after I finally got a recurring hex. I still think it should work in some form or another. Diminishing returns, or whatever. It is damage from a thrown grenade after all. And it was really fun.

2 Likes

Seriously the most fun I’ve had in a Borderlands game ever. Hands down. I appreciate that it was strong. I had hoped that the damage gut would have done the trick and I could enjoy my slow laser rave of fun.

Such a beautiful sight was never meant to last I guess.

3 Likes

Hey @Noelle_GBX,
I’m a PS4 player.
Is there any chance that we can see option to change game language via in game menu?
Currently I’m playing using native language setting on my PS4, but want to play BL3 in English. I’m aware of workaround by setting system language to English but this is not an option for me since I’m not only one who playing on console.

3 Likes