Borderlands 3 - Hotfixes [Sept 9, 2021]

Today’s changes to Borderlands 3 continue the Borderlands 3 Second Anniversary Celebration with Mayhem Made Mild and Show Me the Eridium.

Maurice’s Black Market Vending Machine will be moving to a new location on Thursdays at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET and is activated with a hotfix.

These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, “Hotfixes Applied!” If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

• Activating Mayhem Made Mild, where players will only encounter Easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode until 8:59 AM PT on September 16
  • Activating Show Me the Eridium, which will grant increased Eridium drops and Eridium item discounts until 8:59 AM PT on September 16
6 Likes

More eridium is cool. Going to miss Loot the Universe though. Never seem to find that perfect class mod or artifact!

4 Likes

I might actually turn on Mayhem modifiers this week. First time since M11 dropped :sweat_smile:

Exactly what I expected… not much besides recycling events from the past!

I guess it’s hard to slight buff items every week?

4 Likes

Is there any updates to the Issues/Reported Concerns/Bugs that @GBX said they were looking into last year? Or will the Anniversary Celebration be a celebration of your customers waiting still for @GBX to fix the game?

21 Likes

Your perseverance is admirable. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:t2:

11 Likes

Well this was anti climactic

4 Likes

For the love of Pandora, let this one stay permanently :sob::sob:

Thanks for the update Noelle

4 Likes

The new Wonderlands advertising when returning to main menu is kinda obnoxious

6 Likes

The ‘suprise’ comes after this event

2 Likes

Same here, and I farmed the hell out of it especially Eden-6 week. Never got my Phalanx Doctrine Bloodletter with good rolls.

2 Likes

Like someone else above… I have gone from MH11 to MH10 for the first time… With the easy only modifiers, it actually does feel like mayhem…

I rolled big head / lootsplotion / speed demon and slayer… It’s nice not having to worry about other stupid modifiers.

1 Like

Your best bet to find that is lucky7 lootsplosion/shlooter farming; 70% of the time they’ll drop classmods/ artifacts, 20% grenades, 10% weapons (honestly works better than the event did)

Is this just for cosmetics as reroll costs are still 250.

6 Likes

Crazy, seriously who does it hurt if the rerolls cost like 50 or 100? It’s just a game, it’s almost like GBX see it as money to them. The amount of bloody anointments it’s should be dirt cheap to roll.

5 Likes

And I swear to f#@#king god, I roll EVERYTHING except the one I need. I even roll through all the other character anoints besides my own… Useless

1 Like

Wait, isn’t the difference between M10 and 11 bugged, in that there’s no difference in drop rates and XP?

Ta for putting the black market machine in the most awkward place possible

Enter from The Forgotten Basilica, backing into the Neon Arterial. That wall below it looks unclimbable but can be parkoured up, similar to climbing out of Heckyl’s pit in Jakobs Estate.