Borderlands 3 - Hotfixes [Sept 9, 2021]

was there an update today in addition to the hotfix? when i turned on my ps4 (hadn’t played since monday) it had an update file. I don’t know if my PS4 somehow lost it and was re-installing a previous update or if there was something new today. It’s also updating the handsome collection and BL1 GOTY addition.

Random question and I feel it’s the best place to ask.

I’m getting update on Game of the Year (BL1), Handsome Collection (BL2) and BL3. (PS4)
Saw something about “general bug fixes”… :man_shrugging:

Anyone heard about something? Or is it just a common practice I didn’t notice before?

Hi, i don’t know where to ask, we’d like to play coop local with 3 friends on borderlands3, is it not possible a 4 split screen with x box one please? It seems to work with series x? But what about the new series S please? Thank you very much.

I think it is just a Wonderlands ad added to main menu.

1 Like

Yeah, i guess it was an update–it was weird b/c I didn’t see anything on the Borderlands site–it just mentioned the hotfix for the eridium/mayhem events and moving maurice’s vending machine.

Hopefully they fixed all of the crashing issues that had been going on the last few months.

2 Likes

As I would love to see a proper patch fixing bugs (crashes, UI, skills etc.) I don’t count on it. Sadly game has bugs that exists since launch.

4 Likes

Is this possible on console? I have tired and failed a couple times but likely don’t know the trick

eridium hotfix does not seem to work for me (the modifier does) , just killed warden and got the usual amount of eridium … is there anyway to check whether this is actually applied beside having the “hot-fix applied” message on the main screen ?

Maybe kill boss that drops a lot of eridium like Ruiner or Graveward, and smash some piles.

ok, thanks for the advice, I’ll try that … been doing the slaughter but even there no luck

Also go to Moxxi bar and check slot that uses eridium, in previous events it was 5 eridium (10 is normal fee).

1 Like

They often use hours in-game and total playtime as a metric that they relate to success in retaining players. That’s useful for co-branding deals like securing movie and television deals for Intellectual properties.

ok slots are fine (5 eridium), ruiner and graveward yielded 50-60 E per kill… I think is close to what I would obtain before…

1 Like

Well, I’d say “mostly useless”. I sometimes transfer a piece of gear to an alt that has lots of Eridium, and in that case being able to roll something for a different class is useful. :slight_smile:

(But, overall, I think it would be better to be able to lock away anoints from other classes.)

1 Like

And that is why some of us are not that excited about Wonderlands and are going to hold off this time around. I don’t think Wonderlands will tank per say but I don’t see it selling as well as BL3 did and sadly instead of @GBX looking for the real cause of lesser sales they will put the spin that the customers didn’t want another spinoff.

3 Likes

what about reroll costs 2500 …but you can chose the anoint ?

3 Likes

The New Vault Card has the same problem as the older now, and the older seems to not have the self completing challenges anymore. @Noelle_GBX

normally I pre-order games to get the bonuses but here, in addition to the PS5 being impossible to find such that I won’t be able to get one until 2024, there’s a 99% chance the game will be plagued by bugs at launch that they will never even address b/c they simply do not care. I’m fine with it not being filled with tons of end game content, like raid bosses, at launch, but the game has to work properly.

2 Likes

It will probably be fine on next gen consoles. BL3 works really nicely on PS5. Game is just beautiful + runs smoothly. But I feel bad for all those buying Wonderlands on old gen. Game will probably be plagued with the same issues than BL in old gen : game lag when entering menu, fps drops, 1min+ loading screens…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like