Borderlands 3 Hype Chat

Personally, i want to play as moxxxi. or tina that would be dope as hell. tina could like have a land mine slingshot and moxxxi has like titty guns idk fam help me out

2 Likes

Titty guns, bruh :joy: for characters, hell I don’t know. But a gun modifying station that you can utilize by disassembling weapons to “learn” parts would be cool as hell

1 Like

Instantly thought of this CLASSIC film! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha Moxxi needs a Charm action skill where enemies fall under her control like Maya’s Thoughtlock, and Valet mechanic like Aurelia. Plus ability to heal herself with all guns especially her Tittyniguns lmao

2 Likes

Your screen name is perfect after reading your post.

Well I was attempting to quote the original poster but my phone is being smart. Smh.

2 Likes

yes and you can use other parts to customize your guns like say you get a dpuh but it has a dahl sight but tou have another gun with a maliwan sight, you can take them to marcus and for a small fee get the parts switched

2 Likes

If anything they should put melee weapons in the game like swords and maces and yes I know they focus on guns in borderlands and that you have a melee attack but I think it would be cool to wield a two handed sword with the element fire.