Borderlands 3 Interactive Loot Maps

FYI - I’ve added a checklist with all locations needed to get 100% (for anyone missing those last few locations):

100% Checklist

It’s a map/checklist combo so hopefully it’s quite easy to track down what you’re missing!

4 Likes

Fantastic work. I was having so much trouble with the crimson radio on Athenas. :smiley:

2 Likes

@VaultHunter101 can we make it a sticky somewhere ?

4 Likes

awesome work.

3 Likes

Swiggity swooty, look at all that loot…y

2 Likes

I almost never look at sticky threads but let me tell you this is great, thanks for the hard work.

3 Likes

I must have missed this thread. Brilliantly done.

Worthy noting: https://mapgenie.io/borderlands-3/maps/pandora?locationIds=16129
It’s just part of a quest. There’s nothing special about that locked chest.

3 Likes

Amazing work, thank you for this!

2 Likes

Wow! This is amazing! Great work!

2 Likes

im confused…how do i link my gearbox account to the maps…im halfway thru the game and i want it to track what ive collected already

2 Likes

You can’t. These are fan made and unrelated to Gearbox.
Just be glad they let us discuss and post things like that.
You can create a Map Genie account to manually mark your progress but it won’t automatically update.

3 Likes

Amazing stuff - big kudos to you and your colleague, sir. I’m just about wrapping up my first playthrough, and I’ve been looking up the locations of the red chests I missed. But none of the sites I found were as user-friendly as this map.

3 Likes

Amazing. <3.

3 Likes

Thank you for this. I like doing the maps on my own. but no matter how thorough i always seem to miss one or two things.

3 Likes

Outstanding, hope you keep up the good work through DLC too.

3 Likes

Absolutely! :ghost:

5 Likes

Excelent work.

Spawning points(save points) - Could you pls. add Spawning point too?

THX

3 Likes

Is it possible to filter through this for specific things. It gets a little cluttered

2 Likes

There’s plenty of filters to use. Single or categories.

Did found some (few) unidentified Eridium crystals on Pandora. Near the Hammerlock kill and Tanis digging site.

3 Likes