Borderlands 3 is COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE!

Forgive my anger, but my game has crashed at least 15 times TODAY! I’m extremely disappointed as the game was working fine (Although with the occasional crash) prior to today. My computer more than meets the requirements and all my drivers are up to date. I tried starting a new game with Zane and I can’t even get past the second area on Promethea because my game will not stop crashing! It’s not certain areas, because I have managed to progress by quickly running to the next save point before the game crashes, only to repeat the cycle over and over and over and OVER again because the game continuously crashes.

I’m livid! How could the game be released in this state!? Prior to today I had only a few occasional crashes (Which are still UNACCEPTABLE!) but not nearly on the scale that I’ve been having them today. I’ve tried everything, I updated my drivers again, restarted my computer, verified my files with the Epic launcher, everything, yet I still can’t play for more than 5 minutes without the game crashing!

FPS has been crap since launch with stuttering being the most common issue. I can run games such as Overwatch, Apex Legends, Call of Duty, etc. on my computer without stuttering, but this game is the absolute WORST for it.

My girlfriend bought this game as a gift for me, so that we could play it together as we’re both big fans of the previous games, but given how utterly BROKEN this game is, and the fact that I can’t even play it anymore, I’m asking for either a fix or a full refund for her. This is absolutely unacceptable, and I’m absolutely furious that she had to pay for a game that has been essentially bricked only a week and a half after she bought it.

The game did crush occasionally, but since like yestearday, the game is crash fantasyland. Crushes Every now & then. Its especially frustating playing slaughter house 3000. Never manage to beat it due to crushes. At least twice yesterday. twice this morning. Once in loading screen.

Its been a while since I play a game the crashes this frequently.