Borderlands 3 newgame+new character!?

Why i can t start a newgame+ with a new character!?level One,no problem,is hard to give that pleasure to the fans,nobody wants to do all the same things Again in normal mode just to play with a difrent character.

1 Like

I want to play with a difrent character,in new game+plus,of course start with level One but with all the new Gameplay mode options.

was allways in the game… and allways got on people’s nerves…

this game highlights this into oblivion with no skipable cutscenes, horrid characters and boring story…

DLC was great… but you have to reset everything to play it again… (good thing for mules…)

1 Like

This is my problem,reset everthing that we fight for, ONLY to play with a difrent character…whwn is easy to make an option to play with a difrent character ,level 1, in tvhm.

2 Likes

I know :wink:

i get the feeling GB did a blizzard on us… Diablo 3 at launch and long after was the worst game ever! (so many mistakes and the game director forcing the game towards his own view instead of listning to the community) but after many MANY patches they actualy made it into a decent game…

now look at this game… rocky start, people complaining en masse and now they hold events wich go live if the community likes them? (maliwan takedown scaling and loot/anointed increase) it’s doing the same…

i’m just maxing out my zane tbh… (nothing else i want to do in the game atm) leveling an other zane would be stupid… (allready have 2 level’d and a few mules) the other vaulthunters i leveld and never felt to play them again…

now i’m blazing through M4 with an anointed infinity pistol… (and still think i can push it further) i sold 90% of my non anointed gear from my stash and allmost filled it back up with decent anointed ones… (still 95% of the things i find is vendor trash and even those i could just ignore seeing i capped my money) started over with a mule… but quickly became clear i hated the story… gameplay is good (good, not great… it’s BL2 with some extra stuff tacked on)

also, starting over doesn’t even feel rewarding…

2 Likes