Borderlands 3 - NO additional Hotfixes today [07/16/2020]

Hey Everyone!

There will be no #Borderlands3 hotfixes this week as we focus our efforts on the upcoming patch. More info to come!

For those asking about localization for DLC3, we’re still working on getting that added to the game as soon as we’re able!

23 Likes

No news is good news, I suppose…:grin:

3 Likes

Attention!

… nothing to see here!

I like it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Can we kinda get an idea some of the major points of the upcoming patch that will be addressed?

Good. Take the time you need. A well-rounded patch will always be better than a half-baked one.

@Noelle_GBX, can we have a roadmap of what’s coming up Q3/Q4 2020 ?

• Events ?
  • Base game additions (takedown or other) ?
  • Level cap increase ?
  • Character skills “expansions” ?
  • DLC 4 release date ?

11 Likes

I really hope they take the time to fix the problems instead of trying to push out another DLC.

2 Likes

Well that sounds ominous. Let’s not be too harsh on Moze’s companion, OK.
I for one have been enjoying Iron Bear appreciation month.

12 Likes

Why not both?

The reality is, having every developer dedicated to bug fixes is likely to be less productive, since they’ll end up working at cross-purposes - it basically magnifies the risk that one fix will break something else.

1 Like

Intriguing. I wonder what they’re cooking up for us.

2 Likes

I think that’s a better approach. Let’s hope for next week then.

3 Likes

Loot pool fixes is my guess on this one

1 Like

I would rather wait and get some positive well thought out changes than something half-baked.

7 Likes

There are a few things they’ve previously mentioned which have yet to be delivered — anointment balancing, drop rates, spreading out the loot pools, veterans rewards machine, Gun Gun improvements, improvements to FL4K’s pets, etc. — so perhaps we can expect an update on some of those things soon.

2 Likes

Unless it’s huge changes to mayhem and the modifiers it won’t make any difference to most players.

2 Likes

An option for no modifiers or an option to choose modifiers, rather than reroll over and over again to get what you wanted anyway, would be appreciated.

8 Likes

Cautiously optimistic (for some reason - I must be unwell)

Better be a bloody good one though.

3 Likes

Yeah there’s really no reason not to allow us to choose our modifiers at this point. They could also incluse a randomize option for the wierdos out there…

Oh! What if there was a randomize option that keeps the modifiers hidden for the ultra masochists??

4 Likes

I believe GBX knows what people don’t like at the moment and wants to make this game palatable for everyone, so this patch is probably something cool if they’re gonna take more time to refine it. Hopefully!

The unlisted changes in patch notes does that already!

1 Like

Can wait for another patch that will create as many problems as it solves! #excitement.