Borderlands 3 not in Epic Games Library

Hi, I bought Borderlands 3 from Amazon and the key doesn’t seem to work. The game won’t show up in library. There’s a card holder inside the CD case which is empty and I’ve only been given one single key. Epic Games Store says the key is for Borderlands 3 Pre-Purchase Retail Audience. Shouldn’t there be at least 2 keys because I also should’ve got the Gold Weapon Skins Pack?! However, as I said, the game doesn’t show up in my Epic Games Store Library and now it says the key has already been used! Can you please solve this problem asap?

This is the version I’ve bought: (https://www.amazon.de/Borderlands-15-000-Punkten-exklusiv-Amazon/dp/B07NTTHJ1X/ref=sr_1_3?adgrpid=76561928132&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuK6fqZzO5AIV1ud3Ch1YIgucEAAYASAAEgJ1KPD_BwE&hvadid=352709496897&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=1003854&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=b&hvrand=16249262618189171528&hvtargid=kwd-354073592847&hydadcr=17551_1746950&keywords=borderlands+3&qid=1568392222&s=gateway&sr=8-3)

2 Likes

Same here - bought on amazon, got the key redeemed it - but there is no game in my library.

2 Likes

same Problem here bought the key online !

2 Likes

That really sucks! Solve this problem asap, Gearbox!

1 Like

Hi,
same problem here. I bought the game from a Key seller and it showed me Borderlands 3 in the Epic-Launcher as i entered the key there. It also shows “Borderlands 3 Pre-Purchase Retail Audience” in the Key Transaction History in the account information of my epic account. But as for the others the game does not show up in my library and i am not able to download it.

Strange is, that it now says “not available” in the launcher where “Buy now” was showing before i entered the key. So the launcher knows i got the game but does not let me download it. I would love to have a fix soon!

Ty

2 Likes

Yup, that’s exactly what I’m encountering right now. It also says “not available” in the launcher.

2 Likes

Same here and i know why but not why these keys are being selled…

https://epicdata.info/offer/7315ea819bdf434d82075f9396220b95

Look at the effective date

2 Likes

im not alone then. same problem. its not the library and it says “not available” in the shop

2 Likes

same here too
Its shown in the transaction history and its not available in the store anymore - but there is still no download available

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s ridiculous! So we only have to wait 31 more years to play?

1 Like

yeah lets wait until 2050. -.-

2 Likes

NVM, okay it says the the key gets activated in 2050 xD okay lets wait then

2 Likes

my english is not the best…

doesnt that mean the day that the item will be in the store?

in all other copys in the store is the correct launch date there

1 Like

i think im gonna contact that little bitch amazon seller…

2 Likes

I already did that and talked to them for 16 mins, looks like they can’t help. :confused:

1 Like

only epic games can help us. they can see that we used a code for bl3, so maybe they activate it instantly

1 Like

Did you also have an empty card holder in your CD case?

thats a scam bro they should help

2 Likes

I also sent a mail to epic games. But they don’t have a forum, do they?

2 Likes

the problem is that the key may be a giveway ■■■■ or something that doesnt qualify for the final game

i didnt bought it from them so why should they help

i mean we talk abou Epic Games

2 Likes