Borderlands 3 Patch [12/12/2019]

This patch seems great! Stainless steel bear IB damage bonus and Guardian ranks working again were on top of my list !

Sucks Desperate Measures still doesn’t seem to work with IB right arm though?

My main concern is if the patch broke something that we will find out very soon. The Guardian rank bonuses bug was a night mare

But good solid patch GBX keep it up !

3 Likes

Looks like the team has been really busy, appreciate the work and looking forward to playing again.

@Noelle_GBX any chance we could get some clarification on the dates the Maliwan Takedown will be scaling to party size? It was previously said ‘end of the month’ - I may be speaking only for myself, but I’ll actually be working the Christmas holiday so I’ll be out of town visiting family from the 27th thru the first. Is there any chance the scaling will apply in the new year as well? Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

3 Likes

So is the NOG mission fixed yet? I want to get the NOG head for my characters.

7 Likes

Too busy mourning The Butcher, which it’s become clear was intentionally nerfed.

3 Likes

We’re aware and are looking into it. If you haven’t, it’s always helpful for us for you to fill out a ticket at support.2k.com!

5 Likes

Still expected to see some character buffs in this patch, but maybe the new gear from DLC1 will help in the meanwhile. I also really hope we’ll see an increase in dedicated loot drop rates as well as a solution for the rare spawn situation. Other than that, it seems like a pretty good patch!

Appreciate the heads up. Just knowing that the team is aware of the issues is enough to ease my anxiety. Thanks.

Thanks again Noelle, this has been a hell of a 3 months! Any words on vertical screen for consoles? I know I always ask but maybe today is the day we know whats up with it!

9 Likes

Since we’re all asking for christmas treats. After swapping with the clone could Zane aim in the direction he was originally aiming rather than whatever the clone was aiming at.

4 Likes

I’ve given you all some stick in the past but credit where it’s due that’s a lot of work and a definite step in the right direction (fingers crossed it doesn’t create more problems) hopefully if things are performing better we will get couch co-op finished and running as it should be. I’m hoping we can start to get excited about the game again soon.

9 Likes

Fakegrasp lives with no work on if it’s going to change.

There’s some good QoL in here but I’m not planning to come back to the game until they fix drop rates.

I guess I’ll keep playing the forums until 2021. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Now this is what I like to see. It’s pretty obvious that some serious work was put in. As someone who has been negative about patches, I am very grateful to see this, and encourage others to give credit where it’s due.
Thank you

6 Likes

We’re still working on it. The text touches everything, so it’s a lot more work than just making the size bigger. :frowning:

12 Likes

NOG Head mission still bugged?

3 Likes

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I had a feeling it was more complicated than just changing a font size. It is refreshing to finally know that it is being looked at. Thank you soooo much!

3 Likes

all of the other stuff is good, but… but… :frowning: :cry:

2 Likes

@Noelle_GBX

Great patch notes! Looking forward to seeing how it feels. Are there any slated fixes for the butcher’s recoil?

4 Likes

Since the hotfix that was supposed to fix it did nothing, and theres no mention of it in these patch notes, are we to assume that The Butcher was intentionally nerfed?

Also, while the intro cutscene skip is incredibly welcome, any word on how long before we can skip general cutscenes?

Beyond that, great patch. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Sometimes? Lol.

9 Likes