Borderlands 3 Patch and Hotfixes [10/03/2019]

I agree, Moze is def far worse then Fl4kk, they both need a hard pass and zanes drone and clone need love too still hopefully this update is the preamble to the big patch that buffs what needs buffs seems like this patch today is to nerf the rest of the OP stuff so that it can be on an even playing field prior.

4 Likes

rip moze :frowning:

(jk)

2 Likes

Any sign of LAN coming to console? My wife and I have a copy each, PS+ each, and a network connection that does not allow us to host/join each other. Feeling pretty crummy having spent so much money on the game having seen LAN available in promo/leak pictures only to find out that LAN is PC only.

8 Likes

Will a time line for future large patches and fixes be available soon as you had mentioned in the past?

2 Likes

So Zane is still garbage, iron bear is still trash, FL4K pet build is dead on arrival…AND NO PERFORMANCE ISSUES OR EMPTY BANK BUG MENTIONED!!! Damn Gearbox, I get it when mofos like Bungie do this, but you are the chosen ones, those who can deliver THE looter-shooter. I don’t understand how couldn’t you persuade suits at board to give you more time for polishing.

32 Likes

We’ve heard the feedback and are looking into it.

22 Likes

I’m excited to finally get the completion on Xbox. Been waiting for that patchnote since the 16th of September.

2 Likes

What about the missing items in the bank. All the pre - ordered and VIP stuffs were gone. I opened 2 tickets for it they said need to wait to fix it. I just want my VIP weapons and packs back.

9 Likes

Good to see some stuff being added today.

10 days until Day 30. Hopefully we have a beefy performance / optimization patch ready to go as well as some goodies for Moze’s bear and Zane.

Crit FL4K still feels powerful to me as of last night, haven’t been having issues shredding and collecting legendaries aplenty.

Now if you guys could Hotfix me a “The Flood” with 2 Bullet Regen and 2 Ricochet on Crit, that’d be great :wink:

Keep it up Gearbox.

P.S. Stuff is still coming guys, remember we have a Day 30ish patch still so just be patient a little longer.

8 Likes

I know they’re working on it! That has a bunch of moving parts and has to go through a bunch of testing, etc, before we can put that patch out.

20 Likes

I have the same issue :cry:

Zane’s drone and clone did receive some buffs in the last micropatch.

8 Likes

everytime you make a new character u get the vip stuff in the mail, could just power level a new one to 50 claim them and store them. If you join a already level 50 players game xp should go quickly?

1 Like

When you can eject out of the iron bear it draws aggro so it isn’t completely useless but damage wise, yea it’s garbage

2 Likes

nah the jabber is dope esp when he gets a smg and rocket launcher. i destroy with him even without the pet attack skill having anything added

3 Likes

day 30…I wish it was release date so we could get a polished AAA game of a generation. But nope I guess developers were pushed and released what they had - an awesome game untested on every level.

14 Likes

So you nerf Moze when her action skill is still completely useless … and you CONTINUE to backpedal Zane to where he was before you NERFED him before release for some reason… really questioning the competence of the balance team not gonna lie.

27 Likes

I switched to the shotgun/melee one and its even better IMO

Yeah im keeping up with the news trust me I want to love the heck out of this title so badly the buffs were nice but still need to be adjusted for mayhems levels, he def isn’t as bad as he was but still isn’t there yet. The minute I can get into mozes mech and feel like its consistent from normal to mayhem 3 you got me back neckbearding this game.

3 Likes

Nothing about the Legendary class mod rate?
Spending a lot of time farming Katagawa, but the drop rate seems very low, in fact I got more legendary class mods frrom the chest in the room after beating Katagawa than from killing Katagawa himself.

8 Likes